This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine. Have you been to Nashville? It is one of my favorite cities! We are big nerds who love popular show on the CW, Supernatural. Each year, the Supernatural Convention is in Nashville. We have been twice and are returning next April. There is so much to do and see in the Nashville area. There are plenty of places to stay, but SoBro Guest House is the coolest boutique hotel in Nashville!
If you are looking for a unique place to stay in Nashville, SoBro Guest House is it. SoBro Guest House is an apartment building converted into boutique hotel suites. It is so gorgeous. And what a clever and innovative idea! My family and I stayed in the Jack King Suite on the 1st Floor. These suites are like staying in your own apartment. The crew that designed and decorated the suites at SoBro Guest House have impeccable taste. Here are ten reasons you should stay at SoBro Guest House:
With convenience to Downtown and minutes from Nissan Stadium (where the Tennessee Titans play), there is entertainment and places to see right around the corner.
- Sobro Guest House offers complimentary housekeeping from 8-5. A vacation out of town wouldn’t be a vacation if you had to keep the space tidy right?
- You can choose a room with a tub-shower combo or stand-alone shower. I don’t know about you, but I love to take a bubble bath and relax when I am away.
- All of these suites are a roomy 460 square feet. Each comes with one private bedroom, separate living room, modern bath and a full kitchen. Everything that you need to entertain and relax while you are in town is in your suite.
- SoBro Guest House offers a dry cleaning service through doorstepdrycleaning.com. You just download their app to your phone and schedule a pick-up.
- The grocery service at SoBro Guest House is a huge advantage. I love knowing the staff at SoBro Guest House can stock my fridge and pantry while I am there. Giving them 24 hour notice, you send them an email with a list of the items you want. They do the shopping and will deliver your items right to your door!
- Something I had not heard of before was a TEXT CONCIERGE service. There is no front desk! You get an email the day of your check in. It walks you through the mobile check in service. When your room is ready, you get a second email with your room number and unique door code. You will also get a daily text with the weather for the day and suggestions for what to do in the area.
- If entertaining is why you in Nashville, your suite at SoBro Guest House is perfect. There is a 48” LED television in the living are and the bedroom. You can play music on the retro record player and Bluetooth speakers. Each suite offers several vinyls to set the musical atmosphere.
- There is a full kitchen in each suite. You can cook while you are staying at SoBro Guest House. This saves you money to spend on the attractions around town!
- When you get into town, if you need somewhere to store your luggage before your 4 pm check in, no problem! Sobro Guest House will make arrangements with you! How many times have you felt like seeing the sights before you checked in and had no idea what to do with your bags?
One of the issues we have when we travel is Henry’s autism. He does not like to leave home. He prefers the safety and solitude of his room. So, when we are choosing a hotel, it must have the feeling of being at home. From the moment we walked into our Jack King Suite at SoBro Guest House, Henry felt at home. What a relief! He set up his Xbox and enjoyed playing with the large screen TV in the living area. He said the pull out bed was as comfortable as his bed at home!
Caitlin and I stayed in the spacious bedroom in the King Jack Suite. It was plenty big enough for both of us. The king size bed was the most comfortable I have slept on. I struggle with insomnia. A lumpy hotel bed does not help. In the Sobro Guest House, I slept like a baby! The closet offered enough space for us to each hang our clothes. The desk was perfect to get some work done. Caitlin enjoyed lounging in the bed and watching Supernatural on the 48″ TV.
One of my pet peeves about staying in a hotel is trying to connect to the WiFi. You have to call the front desk, get the password and try and connect on your computer. Another annoyance for me is parking. The last hotel we stayed in charged $32 per night to park. Really?! That is a nice lunch for my family! At SoBro Guest House, your parking pass, you park for free in their parking area. Did I mention parking was FREE?! Nice! All this information and more is located in a card box in the living area. It is filled with information on the hotel and the Nashville area. So convenient.
With so many fun amenities and things to do in the surrounding area, SoBro Guest House is seriously the best place for your money. Starting at $239, you can’t beat that for everything that you get while you are there. You’re on vacation and enjoying yourself and even though there is no typical front desk experience for you, the rest of it that they offer will blow your mind! be sure to stay connected with SoBro Guest House on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Have you ever been to Nashville? If so, what do you love about it? Have you heard of Sobro Guest House? What unique feature about it makes you want to visit?