This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine. This past year has given me so much success in my new diet and exercise routines. When I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes, I knew I had to make some drastic lifestyle changes. Ever since, I have been more health conscious and careful with what I eat and how I stay active.
For the new year, I plan on performing my best and trying my hardest. Nowadays, it’s easy to stay on top of our health with mobile devices like iPhones and the Samsung Galaxy. With my my iPhone6 from U.S. Cellular , I can stay organized no matter where I go and keep track of my exercise routines and meal plans.
Going Beyond Tracking Steps and Calories
Mobile devices have come such a long way in a short amount of time. They are so impressive in what they are capable of tracking for us. Yes, they are great for helping us keep count of steps and calories, but did you know they can go beyond that?
Keep your health information in-check and organized with various apps, programs and websites. Smartphones and tablets are now capable of providing important medical information. At the palm of my hands, I can view my blood test results, glucose readings, medical images and more! Let me tell you, having this information is so convenient during doctor’s appointments.
Health Apps To Keep Close
Here are a few apps that are great for managing your health and keeping information organized. They’re great to use on yourself and for loved ones.
- MySugr Diabetes Logbook: This app uses Bluetooth technology to automatically synchronize health data. With MySugr Diabetes, you can log meals and view glucose graphs.
- The Diabetes Tracker: The Diabetes Tracker is a user-friendly app that’s helpful to anyone suffering from diabetes. The Diabetes Tracker helps individuals better understand their condition. It can keep track of insulin and medication and will set reminders to take their blood glucose. Available on iOS and Android for $9.99.
- Record-Keeping Apps: If you need to store health-related information for you and your loved ones, then look no further. CareZone and My Medical are two of the highest-rated apps that can help with exactly this. CareZone allows users to create lists of medications, dosages and schedules. It can also document and share symptoms with your doctor/medical provider. The My Medical app is ideal for health record-keeping. How often do you forget your last immunization or even your blood type? My Medical keeps track of all this. It will even notify you of upcoming doctor’s appointments in its calendar.
- Your Heart Rate: Instant Heart Rate is an app that helps measure your heart rate. All you have to do is place your finger on the device’s camera. It will then record heart rate data and notes each measurement. Available for free on iOs and Android.
- Doctor On Demand: This app is one that has really knocked my socks off. It is the app to turn to for non-emergency situations. It’s quick, convenient and useful. It provides video visits with board-certified physicians and psychologists from wherever you are! Each visit is $49 but there is no subscription fee.
Keeping track of my health has never been easier. I love U.S. Cellular because of its trustworthy connection. U.S. Cellular has made my iPhone that much more convenient to use. Get social by following them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
How do you monitor your health? Have you used your mobile device to keep your health in check? Tell me about it!