Do you ever pull yourself out of bed, drag your feet to the kitchen, and gulp a swig of coffee with your eyes half closed? That used to be me before I came up with a morning routine to streamline my morning exodus. Here are my top 5 hacks to make your morning routine easier. I hope they help make your morning more pleasant!
5 Hacks To Streamline Your Morning Exodus
- Prepping The Night Before: When it comes to morning routines, it’s all about timing. I do as much the night before to make my morning routine easier. I choose my outfit for the next day the night before. I also pack the kid’s lunches and backpacks and sign any homework or permission slips. All of these ideas will help you get ready that much quicker.
- The Early Bird Isn’t Late: Give yourself some time in the morning for unexpected delays. This way you are covered if your kid can’t find their shoes or you get stuck in traffic. Just getting up 15 minutes early can save you from being delayed in the morning.
- Be Predictable: A consistent morning routine can make or break getting out the door on time. By leaving your purse and keys in the same spot or setting the backpacks by the door will streamline your leaving the house.
- Breakfast Time: After getting everything together in the morning, you deserve a nice morning meal. It’ll be a tasty reward for your body! Instead of spending money on frozen breakfasts, make your own! Every weekend, I cook in bulk, split it up and freeze it. Then I can just pop something delicious in the microwave and I am good to go!
- Rely On Technology: I rely a lot on technology to make my life easier. I have my schedule and to-do list on my phone and use my tablet to stay connected with my business. If I woke up and my phone was dead, my morning routine would screech to a halt. So, I found a great product to help me get out of bed on time as well as keep my phone charged and ready to go. I present to you my new BFF; the stylish BEDDI Style alarm clock by WITTI Design.
Just about everybody needs an alarm to wake them up in the morning. Make sure you invest in one that won’t let you down, like the oh-so-sleek BEDDI Style alarm clock by WITTI Design. In fact, the BEDDI alarm clock is so versatile that it actually makes for a 2-in-1 morning routine hack. Not only will the BEDDI sound the alarm at its designated time, but it will charge your phone for you, too! The BEDDI style is often referred to as an “intelligent alarm clock.” You can wake up to tunes from your iTunes or Spotify playlist. You can even call an Uber ride with it!
This alarm clock also has the capability to help you sleep better. Its white noise generator emits soothing sounds like wind, rain and the ocean. The generator creates a peaceful ambiance for your bedroom, helping you to relax and doze off. Now, what are you waiting for? This alarm clock is highly functional and will be a helpful gadget for your morning routine. You can purchase it for $49.99 USD and also purchase changeable face plates to give yours its own look! If you want to learn more about WITTI Design and their products, follow them on social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
One USA reader will win a BEDDI Charge alarm clock with charging ports and mood lights, ARV $30.