We live in a digital world, often with a high quality camera at our fingertips. This high quality camera device is called your smartphone. I often use my camera on my iPhone6 from U.S. Cellular. There are ways you can capture beautiful moments anywhere using your smartphone, especially when on vacation. U.S. Cellular wants to encourage customers to capture and share photos of the places and people they love. Once you get those memorable photos, you will have tons of memories to look back upon in the future and smile. Because it is summer and many people will be going on vacation, I thought the perfect time to share my tips for capturing perfect vacation moments with your smartphone.
Using Your Smartphone For Beautiful Vacation Photos
- Live In The Moment: All too often we are too busy trying to get somewhere that we aren’t fully living. Wouldn’t you rather live life instead of letting life lead you down a boring path? Learn to live in the moment by cherishing every minute you have right in front of you, rather than thinking about what comes next.
- Keep Your Smartphone On You: If you are going to live in the moment, you better have that smartphone of yours ready for that perfect photo. There are many stylish accessories for carrying your phone wherever you go. This allows you to keep that smartphone on you at all times. Try to use these smartphone carriers so that you can always have that camera within hands reach to capture the beautiful scenes that surround you.
- Forget Perfection: If you are spending too much time waiting for the perfect pose, you will miss all that happens before and after that “perfect” moment. Let go of perfection and capture life as it happens as a means to fully capture the beauty in life. Some of my favorite photos are those I snapped when the kids or the landscape was not at it’s best.
- Think Beyond The Obvious: Look beyond the moment that’s right in front of you when trying to get the perfect vacation photo. Perhaps your child is frolicking in a field tall with grass. Start snapping photos with your smartphone on a rapid burst setting. You will not believe the beauty character or humor you accidentally capture beyond the obvious moment.
- Share Your Moments – with U.S. Cellular #MyAnywhere photo contest you could have a chance at weekly prizes and a grand prize when you share your beautiful ‘anywhere’ moments on your social media accounts.
About U.S. Cellular #MyAnywhere Photo Contest
This Summer U.S. Cellular is encouraging customers from all over the United States to capture their ‘anywhere’ moments using their smartphone. Customers simply have to share their beautiful ‘anywhere’ moment via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #MyAnywhere and tagging @uscellular through June 26th.
There are weekly prizes given away every week and one grand prize winner will receive a trip for four to anywhere in the United States. Photos from this contest may be used in U.S. Cellular TV advertising launching later in 2016. The grand prize winner will be announced the week of July 4.
Here’s a great video on the contest:
Now that I have a teen who is driving, we have signed the U.S. Cellular® Better Moments Parent-Child Agreement. This agreement is customizable and parents can use it to set certain parameters for phone use as well as driving responsibilities and limitations. Parents and teenagers can agree in writing that young drivers should not use their cellphones while driving. Be sure to read my post, Safe Driving Phone Apps For Teen Drivers. Get social and see all contest entries by following U.S. Cellular on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter .