This is a sponsored campaign. All opinions are mine. Have you been able to find balance in your life? When I was single, I had a fantastic career, a close knit group of friends, a great apartment and was in good health. Funny how I was so sure I had found that delicate balance we all crave, when in fact, I don’t think I had it at all. I was actually rushing from one meeting to the next, eating fast food and seeing my friends every few months. It wasn’t until I became a wife and then mother, that I began to see how out of control my life actually was.
The Older I Get, The More Balanced I Become
I think many women find it difficult to achieve balance in their lives. Instead of balancing all the tasks we face, we are doing our best to juggle them. At any moment, one or more responsibility could crash to the floor at any time. The older I get, the more I see what is important to me. When I am able to focus on what’s important in my life, the more balance I find. Here are a few ways I am able to get that inner peace I have been chasing for so long!
5 Simple Ways Women Can Find Balance In Their Lives
- Schedule Downtime: For many years, I was so busy, I found it hard to take a break. I ended up exhausted and felt my sanity slipping away. Over the years, I have learned to build downtime into my schedule, giving me more inner peace. Whether it be it a brisk walk, five minutes of silence or a nice bubble bath, you will be surprised how calming that downtime is!
- Outsource Your Errands: I am a big control freak, so passing on things on my to-do list is hard for me. When I finally realized I could not do everything by myself, I was able to outsource my errands. I have two teenagers who are happy to run errands for a few bucks. It is amazing how enticing earning money for more Minecraft Mods can be!
- Rethink Your Priorities: If you are struggling with balance in life, start to rethink what your true priorities in life are and run with it. Let go of the guilt that surrounds many women who try to make changes as a means to balance.
- Hit the Gym: While you are at it, why not meditate before and after a session at the gym. Nothing refuels you and helps you maintain balance like having a regular workout routine. Exercising daily at the gym will help boost life balance naturally.
- Make Smart Food Choices: I found there is no way I can find balance in my life if my diet is out of whack. When I make smart food choices and eat more mindfully, I feel so much better!
Who Knew Balance Could Taste So Good!
For me, I have found eating my three meals and two snacks makes my motor run! I have begun enjoying my favorite Balance® Bar as my go to as a means to crave-freely and snack smarter. This snack has antioxidants, protein and 25 vitamins and minerals. Balance is the perfect wholesome on-the-go or mid-afternoon indulgence. Balance is packed with lean protein and is an excellent source of fiber, all for under 200 calories.
Finally! A Snack You Can Crave Freely
Balance Bars offers lasting energy and satisfies my hunger, which is great for my post workouts. Balance is a snack we can all crave-freely, with the sweetness we want and nutrition our bodies need. With 5-7 grams of protein and 5-6 grams of fiber, I can give my body a delicious snack I don’t feel guilty about!
Founded in 1992, Balance® , one of America’s original nutrition/energy bars, offers the right ratio of ingredients and nutrients that are formulated to help keep you in balance, delivering the nutritional benefits to help you enjoy today while looking after tomorrow. Balance® is available in four delicious flavors: Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, Chocolate Peppermint Patty, Dark Chocolate Turtle or Dulce De Leche & Caramel varieties. Get social with Balance on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. One USA reader will win one box of Balance Bars by commenting below with the flavor you would most like to try.