White Chocolate Caramel Latte Recipe
In the south, we have the craziest weather! It stays warm virtually all year. It starts to get colder around November, and it may snow in January.
Right now, it is just after Christmas and it is almost 55 degrees! No matter the weather, I still love a good cafe latte recipe.
Who Doesn’t Love Coffee?
The only one in the family who drinks coffee is me, which I think is so crazy! I must admit it is nice to have fun and play with different recipes and have them all to myself.
My mom was my coffee drinking buddy and I miss making fun recipes with her. One of our all time favorites was my White Chocolate Caramel Latte recipe. It is so easy and tasty!
A Delicious Latte Recipe At Home!
When my family and I on vacation, I usually buy my coffee from a local cafe. But boy it is expensive to buy coffee out! At home, I can make my White Chocolate Caramel Latte recipe at home for less than $1.
To pay over $5 for the same thing when on vacation is crazy!! And to be honest, I think my latte recipe tastes as good or better than one from the cafe.
Here is what you need to make the White Chocolate Caramel Latte Recipe
1 single serve K’cup coffee, 2 tbsp. instant coffee or 4 oz. brewed coffee
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk (I use skim)
1/4 cup half-and-half
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon caramel extract
Whipped cream, caramel syrup and cinnamon sticks for garnish
Step One: Brew your coffee.
Step Two: In a small saucepan over a medium heat, add chips, milk and half and half. Stir until chocolate chips are melted.
Step Three: Mix in the extracts. Pour over your coffee. Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
You can pair this White Chocolate Caramel Latte with a piece of my Sour Cream Coffee Cake….Oh…so delicious…need I say more?
- 1 single serve K'cup coffee, 2 tbsp. instant coffee or 4 oz. brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk (I use skim)
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon caramel extract
- Whipped cream, caramel syrup and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Brew your coffee.
- In a small saucepan over a medium heat, add chips, milk and half and half. Stir until chocolate chips are melted. Mix in the extracts. Pour over your coffee. Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel
- and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
What is your favorite coffee or latte recipe?