This is a sponsored post and I have been compensated. However, all opinions are mine. This post contains affiliate images. If you have ever made a cheesecake, you know you need a water bath to keep it from cracking. It can be a bit of a mess and a hassle and I have put off making a cheesecake because of the PITB (pain in the butt) of it. But, now there’s a reusable and easy way to bake your cheesecake in a bath. Now my cheesecakes turn our perfectly every time….and no hassles!
The Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap is made from high quality, food safe silicone. It’s 9” around and will fit 8” and 8.5” pans loosely. 9.5” pans will also fit snugly. The Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap is multipurpose as well as multi-use. You can use it when you’re baking anything with a springform pan. Use it to catch leaks before they drip to the bottom of the oven. That means easier clean up and no burnt smells in your oven.
The Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap also has a 9” springform pan which works with the wrap. To pair with the wrap you can also buy a 12” water bath pan. You can also get an apron that says “Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.” As well as some fun, colorful silicone spatulas. The website also offers a gift box which has a cheesecake wrap, springform pan, water bath pan, and apron. You also get your choice of spatula for free. Everything you need to get baking.
But of course you need something to use it all with! Here’s my Double Chocolate Mint Oreo Cheesecake Recipe to get you started on your baking journey! Now listen…don’t be intimidated if this is your first time making a cheesecake. This recipe may have several steps, but they are easy to follow and quick to complete.
- • 1 package of Mint Oreo Cookies, divided
- • 4 tablespoons butter melted
- • 3 tablespoons sugar
- Cheesecake Filling:
- • (3) 8-ounce packages of cream cheese at room temperature
- • 1 cup white sugar
- • 3 tablespoons flour
- • 4 eggs at room temperature
- • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- • 1 cup sour cream
- • 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- • 1-2 teaspoons mint extract
- • 3/4 cup chopped Mint Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325
- Steps 1-5: In a food processor, add 3/4 of a package of Mint Oreo cookies and sugar. Pulse until crumbs are fine. Melt butter in microwave. Add cookie mixture to butter and mix well. Spray springform pan with vegetable spray and line bottom with parchment paper. Press crust mixture into bottom and up the sides of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes and remove.
- Steps 6-15: Reduce oven to 300. In microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate on medium heat until melted. Add cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, vanilla and mint extracts, sugar and flour and blend on low until fluffy. Add eggs in one at a time until just barely beat.
- Steps 16-19: Pour half of the cheesecake filling into springform pan. Sprinkle the chopped Oreos and pour remaining filling over cookies. Smooth with spatula.
- Steps 20-24: Place Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap into the roasting pan. Place springform pan into Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap. Fill roasting pan with tap water to fill line. Bake at 300 for one hour. Turn off oven and open door about 6” and leave for one hour. Remove from oven and pan from water bath. Place on counter for one hour and then in refrigerator overnight.
- Steps 25-27: The next morning, carefully open springform pan and remove bottom. Carefully peel the parchment paper from around the cheesecake. As you peel the parchment paper from the bottom of the cheesecake, set it onto a plate. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut with a knife run under hot water and wiped dry. This makes it easier to get a clean cut.
One USA reader will win (2) Easy Bath Cheesecake Wraps and (2) Silicone spatulas (ARV $50) Enter below and good luck!
Easy Bath Cheesecake Wrap – Springform Pan ProtectorOneida 3pc Non-Stick Springform Pan SetSilicone Spatula 4-piece Set,Heat-Resistant Spatulas,Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel CoreElegant White Round With Colored Ribbon Ceramic Cake | Dessert Stand (10 inches x 5.25 inches, White & Turquoise & White Dot Ribbon)