I am going to make a confession here…I am in a slump! I had so much fun doing all my Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts and preparing for the holidays. My daughter and her fiance came up from Atlanta and it was the first time we were together on Christmas morning in 15 years! It was such a wonderful visit, but it was way too short! Now I need to get back on track with the blog and start creating new posts for you!
One of my favorite things to do is cook for my family and share the recipes with you. I don’t always have a lot of time to cook, but I don’t want to cheat my family on flavor. So finding great recipes that are easy to make, taste great and use quality ingredients is a priority for me. Take a new family favorite dish, The Single-Best Cheeseburger Taco Bake! Boy is this dish a winner!
This The Single-Best Cheeseburger Taco Bake is super easy to make! I mean, this is one of those recipes you can make in just about 30 minutes. What mom doesn’t love that, right?! My husband’s favorite cuisine is Mexican, so anytime I want to try out a new dish with a little bit of tang, he is super excited. When I texted him what I was making for dinner, he called to respond with a big “I love you!!” Yep, this recipe is that good! If you want a quick dish that is packed full of flavor, the title of this recipe says it all!
- 1pkg. (14 oz. each) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1lb. ground beef
- 1pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sause
- 3/4cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-1/2cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4cup TACO BELL Thick & Chunky Salsa
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- PREPARE Dinner as directed on package. While macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package. Add Tabasco sauce.
- STIR sour cream into prepared Dinner; spoon half the Dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup shredded cheese and remaining Dinner mixture; cover.
- BAKE 15 min.; top with salsa and remaining shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.