This is a sponsored post. I have received compensation, either monetarily or in product. With that said, the opinions about the awesome products from Miss Lucy’s Monograms herein are 100% my own. Oh my stars, this summer has just flown by. If I were to say I am so not ready for school to start, that would be an understatement. What is ironic, is Caitlin has been ready for school to start for about 2 weeks now. My nerdy girl loves school and has recently been participating in a robotics camp. I have only scratched the surface on my buying of my back to school supplies. The list is long for my high school nerdy girl, so I best get cracking. Here are the top 15 school supplies for high school students.
- Backpack: I get Caitlin’s backpack from Miss Lucy’s Monograms. Debbie has the best selection of patterns, and I can choose my own font and thread color, at no additional charge.
- Lunch Tote: Again, I cannot beat the selection and prices from Miss Lucy’s Monograms. The lunch tote Caitlin chose from Miss Lucy’s Monograms has plenty of room, so she can include an extra bottle of water and a snack for that mid-afternoon energy slump!
- iPad: More and more high schools are going digital with their textbooks. The school provided an iPad and we have 4 years to pay it off with no interest. SWEET!!
- Power Bank or Charger: If you are going to use any electronic device in school, you need a portable charger to keep you powered up. It would suck if your teacher asked you to reference something in your text and your iPad was dead.
- Smart Phone: Caitlin is involved in several after school clubs and activities. She stays after school almost every day. Because her clubs let out at different times, she needs a phone to let us know when she is ready to be picked up.
- Binders: Caitlin chose the zippered binder because it is bigger than the traditional 3-ring binder and it keep everything secure. Be sure to get plenty of lined notebook paper and tabbed dividers. These usually come with a zippered pencil pouch, so even better!
- Pocket folders: Caitlin had to get 5 pocket folders, one for each class.
- Grid Paper: This paper is for Caitlin’s math class.
- White out: Because kids in high school use pens, they need white out for all those flubs they are bound to make!
- Colored Pencils: These are for Caitlin’s doodle class! I know, not a real class, but she is a doodle bug.
- Blue Pens: Most teachers prefer blue pens, not aqua, pink or lime green!
- Highlighters: These are a study must have.
- Pencils: Caitlin presses down really hard and tends to break the lead on mechanical pencils. We tend to buy normal No. 2 pencils for her. It’s cheaper.
- Hand Sanitizer: School plus germs equals sickness. Just say no and use hand sanitizer.
- Water Bottle: Kids need to stay hydrated and there is no reason to buy bottled water. Send your kid with a water bottle and they can refill it whenever they need to.
For you personalized needs, you need to head over to Miss Lucy’s Monograms. They have a huge selection of products for your student, wedding parties, school teams, travel and more. You get to choose from a ton of cute colors and patterns for your backpack, lunch tote, cosmetic case, weekend duffle, jewelry and more.
Take a look at my super cute weekend duffle I got from Miss Lucy’s Monograms. I don’t travel without it! Be sure to follow Miss Lucy’s Monograms on Facebook and follow them on Twitter as well.
One USA reader will win a $50 Miss Lucy’s Monograms Gift Card to get your own personalized awesomeness!