Your little one is growing faster than you can imagine, with walking and talking as well as trying to be their own independent person you are not sure how to keep up with their ever changing demands. Toddlers can be full of energy and lots of fun, this is the stage where your child will start to ask more questions about their world and test more boundaries.
During the toddler stage you can anticipate the following milestones:
- Throwing or Kicking a Ball: Around 12 months your toddler should be able to play a game of kick or throw the ball with you. Sit together on the floor with a small ball, roll it to your toddler, and continue on as they start to realize that they can kick or throw the ball back to you.
- Squats : Your little one may start to squat to pick things up by age 12 months, soon you will notice they bend at the knees to try to pick up a wanted object, versus their old style of falling to the ground then crawling to get it.
- Climbing: Your little one has become quite the adventurer; during the toddler stage it is important to setup baby gates everywhere as your child will soon discover the joy of climbing everything in their environment.
- Potty Training: It’s that time, around age 2 your child may start to show signs that they are ready for the big potty, no more diapers. Be patient as potty training rarely happens overnight; simply encourage potty use during the day as a means to encourage this stage.
- Independent Feeding: No more are the days of airplane flying spoons; your toddler should be able to start using their own spoons, dishes and other items to eat their meals during the day with little help from you.
Since your toddler is being super independent, you may wish to have the best eco-friendly products available to serve your toddlers growing demands. With Pacific Baby Natural Bamboo feeding products, you can rest easy knowing your toddler is eating from a completely plastic free bowl. Pacific Baby offers a range of products, such as their their Natural Toddler Feeding Spoons, Natural Toddler Feeding Bowl and their Natural Ergonomic Weaning Bowl.
About Baby Pacific: All products Baby Pacific offers are made from natural bamboo, completely plastic free and complies with EU as well as US safety standards. The feeding spoons, bamboo baby and kids feeding bowl,http://www.pacificbabyworld.com/ weaning bowl and other products are dishwasher safe, top rack only and are biodegradable. Parents have enough to worry about without fear of plastics getting in the way of their growing toddler’s health, check out Baby Pacific’s Kickstarter program to see their product information video. Support this family-invention by LIKING Pacific Baby on Facebook!
a Rafflecopter giveaway