This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. Kids and their grand parents have a special bond. When it comes to the holidays, grandma and grandpa should get a special gift. Enjoy these 5 gift ideas that grandparents would actually love!
Giving Gifts To Treasured Family Members
With the holidays well on their way, I am knee deep in preparations. At the end of the day, when it is quiet in the house, I miss my Gram. Although my Gram has been gone for almost 20 years, I still think of her often. She was such a positive influence on me. I know the kids feel the same about their Grammy. Finding the perfect gift for such a treasured family member can be tricky. Here are my top gift ideas grandparents will actually love!
Gift Ideas For Grandma And Grandpa
Stay In Touch: Tablets come in all shapes, sizes, tech specs and price points. Do your research and see which one would suit grandma and grandpa’s needs best. With their new gadget, they have a wonderful excuse to learn how to use Skype. This way, they can keep in touch with the family no matter where they are! This is especially great when grandparents live far away from their loved ones.
- A Keepsake Journal: This is a gift that has to be worked on all year, but the end result is worth all of the effort! For every day of the year, have your kids write anything: a short message, a letter, draw a picture, etc. Make sure each entry is dated and present it to nana and papa during the holiday season. They’ll love the memories… all 365 of them!
- Streaming Subscription I genuinely appreciate all of my T.V. streaming services. When I find time to sit back and relax, I love watching a movie with my kids or catching up on a show series with my husband. Treat granny and gramps to a one-year T.V. subscription service like Netflix or Hulu. They will totally appreciate it!
- Handmade Ornaments: Holiday ornaments are the classic keepsake gift. This year, perhaps grandma and grandpa would like something new for their tree! Why not give them an ornament that’s handmade? Better yet, get your kids to help out in creating it! A little DIY can go a long way!
- A Cozy Throw: On winter nights, there’s nothing better than getting comfortable with a cozy throw over your shoulders. Throws are a great gift because they’re perfect for snuggling and also, make great home décor accents.
- Something Personalized: If you want to offer grandma and grandpa something sentimental but still unique, then Minted is your solution! They have a plethora of gifts that are perfect for that special grandparent on your holiday gift list.
Minted has been my go-to solution for personalized items for the home, stationary and art for years. I love their high quality products, top notch customer service and huge selection. This year, I wanted to get their Grandma Jane something really special for Christmas. She lives 12 hours away and doens’t get to see the kids very often. She is as crazy about photography as I am. When I saw the Heart Snapshot Mix Photo Art, I knew it was perfect for her.
This unique piece of custom photo art starts at just $29 and is completely customizable. You just choose your frame, its size, and color. You can upload up to thirty pictures you’d like included in your heart collage. I knew the minute I saw it that Jane would love this beautiful keepsake gift! If you’re looking for other gift ideas, Minted also has a wonderful home décor section. They offer items like throw pillows and table linens.
Minted is also well known for their Minted wedding stationary and decor . My daughter is getting married next fall and we have chosen Minted for everything from menus, programs down to save the dates. In my opinion, they offer the widest range of products at a price that fits into our wedding budget. Be sure to follow Minted on social media on Julep, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
I am so excited to offer one of my USA readers a very special holiday giveaway! It’s easy to enter! Just fill out the short form and you are entered! The winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email within 48 hours of the close of the contest. The contest ends at 11:50 pm on 11/29. Good luck!!