In my opinion, there are two types of people; those who love to clean and those who don’t. Which team are you on? I am team clean all the way! I LOVE to clean! Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to help my mom clean. She would give me a dry washcloth and let me “clean” all over the house. With a house full of kids and pets, it is harder than ever to keep everything as clean as I would like.
My Top Five Most Hated Chores In The House
I must admit, there are some household chores that I dread more than others. While they’re a pain to complete, I know if I don’t do them, they will just get more nasty. If I had to make a list of the the most hated chores in the house to clean, I would have these five:
- Toilets: First on my list is the full-on bathroom clean-up, especially the toilet. Folks, you know what I’m talking about! And if you have boys in the house, you can feel me even more, right? This is one of those chores I need a clothespin on the nose for! But, someone has to do it, so it has to be done!
- Garbage Cans: As much as we hate it, garbage cans must be washed out regularly. Even if you don’t have an obvious spill or leak, it’s important to give the trash cans (indoor and outdoor trashcans) in your home a routine cleaning. This is a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, so this is a chore you should not put off.
- Diaper Pails: Oh my goodness! I don’t have babies in the house anymore, but I had to put this one on the list. There is nothing more stinky than a babies diaper pail and nowhere you need to keep clean more than here. If you don’t keep on top of this one, you can draw flies, which will go poop in your diaper pail and that is something you need to keep from happening.
- The Fridge: There’s nothing more unappetizing than a dirty fridge. Because germs and bacteria are more likely to grow where food is stored (and potentially spilled and leaked), this is super important to keep clean. With two kids who prefer to drink straight from the container, I get spills in the fridge all the time! This is a chore I do at least once a week.
- The Kitchen Sink: One would think with water running on a regular basis, sinks would not be on the list. In actuality, food particles get stuck in the drain and around the faucet, and those pesky germs and bacteria show up. Also, we get ants in the summer, and they love to play in the sink. How gross, right? To keep those ants at bay, I clean my sinks several times a day.
Mean Green To The Rescue!
I used to dread these chores until I discovered Mean Green’s Antibacterial Solution. I talked about Mean Green’s effectiveness in my post, “Ten Reasons I Love The Mean Green Cleaning Products.” These products are amazing for getting my household messes clean the first time around. One of my favorite products from the Mean Green line is the Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner. Talk about a no nonsense cleaner! There is a lot of power in this bottle! Mean Green’s Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner kills 99.9% of germs while cutting through grease and grime.
I use the Anti-Bacterial spray on my kitchen and bathroom counters, the sinks, toilet, bathtub, and garbage cans. I even use it on the mold stains that grow on the window ledges in the summer. I love that I can tackle these and so many other of those most hated chores with just one product! No more carrying around several bottles of cleaners for specific jobs! Mean Green’s trusted formula are even used in pre-schools, hotels, and other public facilities. Made in the U.S.A., Mean Green products are unstoppable. Make sure to follow them on social media Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram for daily updates!
What is your most hated chore in the house?