I was talking to my kids about how the great inventors have changed our lives over the years. I don’t know the ins and outs of how electricity works, but I sure like using it! Thank you Ben Franklin and Thomas Edison! Can you remember the first time you saw or used a computer? I was in awe! Email what?! Now I cannot imagine life without one. It would be virtually impossible to do my job!
And what about the advances of the Internet over the years? Shopping will be forever changed by the Internet. I would dread going shopping with two little ones attached to my hip. Now I can shop at a few clicks on my laptop or mobile device! Amazon has changed my life! Don’t you love it? I bet these 6 benefits of shopping with Amazon you may not know about will rock your world!
- Lightening Deals: This is a perk to any Amazon shopping. These are deep discounts on discontinued products. Amazon Prime members get a 30 minute jump start with something called Prime Early Access.
- Charitable Donations: Through Amazon Smile, a donation is made to your selected charity(ies) on eligible purchases. Isn’t that Fantastic? My charity is Autism Tennessee.
- Free e-Books: One of your Amazon Prime benefits gives you access to more than 1,000 Kindle format books. It’s like going to the library without leaving your house!
- Discretion: No matter when you have shipped from Amazon, it is going to be in their signature packaging. When I order my Depend Fit Flex Incontinence Underwear for Women online at Amazon, I know it will arrive quickly, conveniently and discreetly. Just the way I like it!
- Free Shipping: On certain purchases, Amazon members can receive free shipping on orders with at least $25 of eligible items. For Prime members, unlimited free 2-day shipping is available. In certain areas, you can even get same day delivery!
- Student Discount: If you are a student with an email ending with .edu, you get a great deal with Amazon Prime! Instead of the normal 30 day free trial period for regular customers, students get 6 months. You will also get 50% off the regular Prime subscription rate. Now that is a great deal!
I have been living with incontinence for many years. It is no fun, trust me. I have been fortunate to have a great doctor. He has prescribed a treatment program I can fit into my active lifestyle. Part of that treatment is to wear the Depend Fit Flex Incontinence Underwear for Women. I love them because they are more flexible to move with you unlike bulky adult diapers.
At 53, I don’t want to look like I am wearing an adult diaper under my pants! They offer sensitive bladder protection and fit the shape of a woman. They have an underwear-like waistband and oval-cut leg openings. With their Confidence Core technology, you get fast absorption. Also, I get overnight protection that traps in odor.
I order my Depend FIT-FLEX Incontinence Underwear for Women from Amazon because they are the best place to shop! It is so much fun to shop for my adult underwear online! I love utilizing my Amazon Prime membership. Because I know I am going to order them each month, I can plan ahead and save even more money with the Amazon subscribe and save. Shop now and save up to $6 ON ANY SIZE (select counts) + Up to 15% off if you Subscribe & Save! That is what I call Maximum Protection and Maximum Savings!
Do you shop with Amazon? What do you love about using their service? How do you use the Subscribe & Save feature?