This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. Don’t you get tired of wrapping gifts with the same old store bought papers? This year, I decided to go off the beaten path with my unique ways to wrap your holiday gifts.
With the holidays coming up, I’ve been trying to find ways to get creative with my gift wrapping. This year, I wanted to bypass the generic red and green wrapping paper. I decided to think outside of the box. This holiday season, I wanted to wrap my gifts with more unconventional materials.
Five Unique Ways To Wrap Holiday Gifts
- Kraft Paper: In the “DIY world”, kraft paper is rising as one of the top “must-have” materials. It’s popular because it’s easy to work with and is versatile. For a personal touch, let the kids draw or paint their own patterns or pictures on it. So cute! That’s some wrapping paper grandma will want to save!
- Put It In A Basket: Baskets are especially convenient when you’re giving someone more than one present. It’s so fun to receive a large gift basket. There is something about the crinkle of the cellophane and a festive ribbon. And, the basket doubles a gift itself. You can reuse it for other purposes!
- Burlap: I love the look of burlap, especially during the holiday season. I try to incorporate it in a lot of my decor: from wreaths to bows, down to the centerpieces for my dining table. Recently, I started using large burlap ribbon to wrap my presents. It makes for a sophisticated, rustic holiday look!
- Recycle Old Books and Newspapers: As you may know, I’m all about staying as eco-friendly as possible. For wrapping smaller gifts, I often like using pages from old books, maps and newspapers. If you use the right gifts tags and ribbon, your gift can look quite elegant.
- Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap: I love to sew. I love the feel of the fabric in my fingers. I never thought of using it for wrapping gifts until recently. I discovered an eco-friendly company that has found a way to use fabric to wrap gifts in the most unique way.
Enfold is a bright, new company which has beauty and sustainability in mind. They are the perfect choice if you are looking for unique ways to wrap your holiday gifts. Their gorgeous fabric reusable wrapping is high quality and ethically made. One of my favorites is the Reversible Seersucker. This style ranges in price from $13.60 to $16.00. The medium-sized Seersucker is great for wrapping a stack of books and Amazon A1 boxes. The large-sized Seersucker works with department store boxes like those for shoes and shirts.
This is how easy the Enfold Reusable Gift Wraps are to use:
I also have the Persimmon Berry Gift Wrap, which is made of 100% organic cotton. I love the bright color and cheerful pattern. This pattern works to wrap a gift for any occasion! Enfold’s Medium Upcycled Sari is reversible, reusable and re-sizable. They are made from beautiful reclaimed vintage saris. They retail for $13.60 for the medium and $20 for the large.