You were so excited, a new workout routine. Losing weight and feeling great, right? Oh this statement couldn’t be more wrong, I know whenever I start a new workout routine my muscles make me pay for it afterwards. Having muscle aches when working out is totally normal but it doesn’t have to be. I took some time to research ways to make your workout routine leave you feeling energized versus pained with muscle aches and this is what I came up with.
5 Ways to Avoid Muscle Aches When Working Out
- Stretch after Every Workout – using Yoga or another stretching technique, make sure to stretch your muscles after every workout.
- Keep Hydrated – drinking the proper amount of H2O every day is important when you have a daily workout routine; your muscles need to stay hydrated too.
- Diet Rich in Protein – your muscles crave protein after a workout, make sure you eat a diet rich in protein to keep muscles nourished.
- Move More – even if moving slowly, take a walk around the neighborhood or your house to slowly ease those muscle aches.
- Salonpas Products– Salonpas muscle pain relief products can be purchased over the counter for immediate muscle ache relief.
- Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch provides 12 hour over the counter pain relief for muscle aches.
- Salonpas Pain Relief Patch has a third ingredient making it 20% stronger than the pain relieving patch.
- Salonpas jet Spray has a non-drip, quick spray formula that provides cool, fast relief of muscle aches.
- Salonpas deep relieving gel rushes 3 pain fighters deep into your muscles for 8 hours of relief from muscle aches. Absorbs quickly, and rushes medicine deep for fast relief.
What are some tips you have for avoiding muscle aches while working out?