This is a sponsored post and I have been compensated. However, this in no way influences my opinion about this product. As I get older, the more I feel my body changing. I am beginning to feel muscle and joint pain, I have arthritis in my shoulder and the more I learn about antioxidants, the more I want them in my diet. If I can improve my health through different foods, herbs, spices, protein powders, drinks, etc., I am super interested. Recently, I leaned about the healing properties of turmeric, a spice I have been using in my curry for years!
The Powerful Health Benefits Of Turmeric
Turmeric, also known as the golden spice, has been around for thousands of years. It dates back to the Vedic culture in India, used often for both cooking and spiritual/religious purposes. Today, turmeric holds popularity on an international level: it’s tasty and often used in curried dishes. It is also widely known for its healing properties and may be one of the only spices that can help reverse certain diseases.
I recently tried turmeric supplements from Tru-Organic and learned more about the spice’s health benefits. With what I’ve discovered, it comes to no surprise that many people incorporate turmeric into their daily wellness routine. Because I am so excited about how the powerful health benefits of turmeric are changing my life, I wanted to highlight some of turmeric’s health advantages for you:
- A Natural Anti-Inflammatory: First and foremost, let’s discuss one of turmeric’s main characteristics: it is one of the most natural anti-inflammatories out there. I often experience , turmeric is known to help the joint and muscle pains caused by physical activity as well as my aging body. I was intrigued to learn turmeric could help with that.
- Maintain Your Well Being: Curcumin, the main active ingredient found in turmeric, is a natural antioxidant. When consumed, antioxidants helps stimulate the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. Curcumin also helps defend your body’s cells from injury, which is something we face as we get older. Turmeric can also promote healthy blood and liver functions, improve your digestion and boost your immune system.
- Keep That Youthful Look : When you talk about antioxidants, they are not only beneficial for your cells. They can also help you hang on to your youthful looks for longer. The antioxidants produced by turmeric’s curcumin are comparable to the antioxidant activity performed by both vitamin C and E, which is ideal for promoting healthy skin and overall well-being.
- Regulate Your Cholesterol: High cholesterol runs in my family. My mom was on medication for it I was super interested when I learned turmeric can help maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. I would much rather take a wellness supplement like Tru-Organic than a prescription drug!
- Ease The Pain Of Arthritis: Oh, arthritis…how I hate thee! About 4 years ago, I fell and tore my rotator cuff and had to have surgery. When my doctor went in for the repair, he found I had a lot of arthritis in that shoulder. Studies have shown that turmeric may help with arthritis. Again, it’s all thanks to turmeric’s anti-inflammatory characteristic – people have reported that incorporating turmeric in their diet has helped alleviate their arthritis pains and symptoms. Again, I would rather take a supplement than the arthritis medication my doctor has had me taking for the past several years.
You Can’t Ignore The Benefits
Tru-Organic is an all-natural supplement, proudly made right here in the U.S.A, in an FDA registered facility. It’s the first of its kind because unlike other products in the market, it’s made with Certified Organic Turmeric and Organic Piperine Extract. I am very careful with the supplements I take. I always want to make sure that I’m taking those whose nutrients and vitamins,which my body will absorb. With its advanced strength, Tru-Organic contains 1300mg per serving.
With Tru-Organic, their superior formula contains 98% Organic Piperine Extract. When you mix Piperine with turmeric, your body can absorb up to 20 times when compared with typical levels of turmeric on its own. Tru-Organic, the Premium Organic Turmeric Curcumin is an All Natural Turmeric Supplement which contains contains no binders, fillers or preservatives, is Non GMO and Gluten Free. Be sure to like Tru-Organic on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Which of the powerful health benefits of turmeric is most appealing to you?