How To Lower Anxiety Without Medication
This is a sponsored post nd I have received compensation, however all opinions about the product or how to lower anxiety without mediction are 100% mine. My daughter’s and I have suffered from anxiety for many years. I didn’t want my girls to take pills to manage it. Instead, I found six ways to lower anxiety without medication.
Life can get a little crazy sometimes, especially during the holiday season. It is no wonder people get stressed out, anxious and/or depressed. What are you supposed to do when stress and anxiety seem to take you by the hair and drag you wherever it pleases?
I have tried over the years to find an alternative to pills to manage my anxiety. That is when I came up with a few ways how to lower anxiety without mediction.
Lower Your Anxiety Medication-Free
- Meditation: When I feel overwhelmed by tasks and errands, I take 10 minutes in my day to pull out my yoga mat and give myself a calming meditation session. Do your research on breathing methods and how to tune out the world around you. A few minutes of meditation can make a huge difference in your anxiety levels!
- A Good Cup Of Tea: I often turn to chamomile or green tea when I need to sit back and decompress. Chamomile is great for calming upset stomachs (which often happens to me when I’m stressed out) and is a great beverage to have before going to bed. Green tea is also known for its calming effects on the nervous system.
- Exercise: When I’m feeling particularly frustrated, I turn to my exercise routine to let out some good energy. Exercising releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers for the body. It also helps with better sleeping patterns, which in turn, helps with reducing stress.
- Lavender Incense:Lavender is an incredible stress reliever. Aside from its many other benefits, lavender essential oil is the one of the most popular “go-to’s” for helping cope with anxiety. I often like using lavender incense in my bedroom when I’m feeling down.
- A Warm Bath: Another method I use to “get away” is drawing up a relaxing, scented bath. I often turn to oils or bath bombs to elevate my bathing experience. It feels great to be in a tub full of scented water with the door shut, allowing myself to lie back and clear my thoughts.
- Stress Balls: Whenever I’m working, I often get lost in mind’s inner ramblings. Stress balls not only reduce my anxiety, but they allow me to focus when I’m at my desk. Some are more effective than others, but I’ve been through various kinds: different shapes, sizes, firmness, etc.
Well, guess what, folks? There’s a new type of stress ball in town. When I first found out about Pinch Me Therapy Dough, I just knew that I had to try it out. Nancy Rothner, a hypnotherapist who specializes in stress reduction, is the creator of these wonderful stress-relievers.
Pinch Me Therapy Dough is a squishable, natural compound that helps in relieving stress naturally. What a great idea on how to lower anxiety without mediction! It is available in different colors and scents, the putties are conveniently stored in nifty tins.
Remember how I mentioned my use of lavender as being one of my methods in coping with anxiety? I’m lucky enough that the Pinch Me company offers their product in a Spa scent.
It’s ultra-feminine and offers just the perfect hint of lavender. Their Citrus scent is also one of my favorites! Each tin retails for only $24.99 USD.
These pots of putty stress relievers are exactly what I need to keep in my office and around the house. Wen you order your favorite scent of Pinch Me Therapy Dough, be sure to grab a copy of the Stress Relief in a Pinch book, which retails for $12.99.