This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and AlternaScript. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Your digestive system breaks down the foods you eat, but many people neglect their digestive system, which results in it being damaged. Sadly a damaged digestive system disables your body’s ability to break down those foods and absorb nutrients as it was meant to. The great news is that anyone can work to have better digestive health! I am excited to share ways to help guide your system to get back on track.
5 Steps To Get Your Digestive System On Track
- Stay Hydrated – good digestive health starts with keeping your body fully hydrated, this includes keeping your water intake at the level it should be. The average person should intake eight 8 ounce glasses of water per day to maintain proper hydration.
- Physical Activity – being active increases blood flow, speeds up digestion and stimulates muscles in your GI tract which all go towards better digestive health. The goal is to have at least 30 minutes of exercise per day.
- Lower Fat Intake – try to eat foods that are lower in fat content such as chicken or turkey as a means to maintain better digestive health. You can replace butter with olive oil and whole milk with a low fat milk option to help lower fat intake.
- Increase Fiber – any urologist will tell you to increase your fiber when having difficulties with your digestive track. Think of fiber as the traffic cop that helps keep your digestive track working properly and efficiently.
- Take Probiotics – NuCulture is the probiotic of the future. It combines clinically studied probiotic strains with a powerful prebiotic strain. It is encapsulated in a patented delayedreleased system to ensure NuCulture probiotics arrive alive.
About AlternaScript and NuCulture
Founded in 2013, located in Austin, TV AlternaScript offers three unique products; OptiMind, Rest Up and NuCulture. As of May 2014 there have been 6 million capsules sold and $2 million spent on free trials as a means to let consumers know this is a group of products you must try to maintain proper health. NuCulture is not meant to override prescription probiotics, but rather provide a product to fill the gap between single-ingredient supplement products and over-prescribed medications for conditions people don’t really have.
By placing their formula in a patented, delayedrelease capsule, NuCulture will survive passage through the acidic environment of your stomach, and reach your GI tract, optimizing its effectiveness on your body. I have only been taking the NuCulture for a few weeks, but I can already feel a difference. The capsules are very easy to take and I have had no upset stomach as I have had with similar products.
Instead of paying stores and distributors for shelf space, AlternaScript invested in putting the highest quality ingredients in NuCulture supported by rigorous scientific research and development and an inhouse Customer Love Team to provide quality support to their customers so questions can always be answered by real, thinking people.
NuCulture, along with all AlternaScript products, can only be purchased through a subscription through the AlternaScript website. Each monthly NuCulture bottle contains 30 capsules, and we recommend you take one capsule per day. NuCulture is $47.89 per month. They do also offer free trials of their products. Get social with AlternaSript on Facebook.