If you thought shopping for presents was a hard task, imagine having to choose gifts for picky, tween girls! Do any of you have this issue? Do you have daughters, nieces, cousins, etc. that are at the age where nothing is ever to their liking? I raised two beautiful daughters, so I can understand, though, how difficult it is to choose presents for young, tween girls. It’s always hard to put a finger on what’s trending, hip and cool. (Were those the right terms to use?)
5 Stocking-Stuffers Your Tween Girl Will Love
- Keep The Toiletries Cute: Toiletries like soaps, body spray, cream and hand sanitizers are always a hit with tween girls. Make sure to pick some up with extra colorful packaging. There are plenty of hand sanitizers with glitter and they come in a variety of different scents. Tweens love keeping toiletries in their locker, so the cuter, the better!
- Earbuds or Headphones: Is your tween always connected? Is music one of her passions? A colorful set of earbuds or headphones makes for a great stocking stuffer. She can use them for her smartphone, tablet or portable music player.
- Keep The Lips Glossed!: Do you remember how easy it was to lose a tube of lip gloss or lip balm? Tweens can go through so many of them! A good lip balm is something they’ll appreciate: especially during the colder season.
- Read With Sufficient Light: If your tween is a bookworm, why not pick up a book from her favorite series? A book light is a great add-on item to this gift. This way she can read anywhere at any time!
- Fancy-Schmancy Writing Supplies: As a tween, it’s the best to carry around the coolest school supplies. Whipping out a fancy pen from your pencil case is the ultimate in school-supply status. This is why a set of writing supplies would make an excellent stocking-stuffer for your tween!
The Zebra Pen Corporation has lead the game in unique writing instruments since 1982. Their line of products are totally tween-friendly and of great quality. For instance, their Sarasa Gel Pen comes in a variety of colors that your tween will just adore. She’ll want to collect them all! Retailing at $1.89 USD a pen, these retractables are known best for their “rapid-dry” feature. No more smudging when doodling on your notebook! Another favorite of mine are Zebra Pen’s Super Marble gel pens. The ‘marbelized’ ink adds dimension to your writing. It produces three different colors as you jot your ideas and thoughts down on paper. Starts at $1.99 USD per pen and also comes in packages of 2 or 4 pens.
The Z-Grip is one of Zebra Pens’ classic items. If you want your tween to have some dependable writing tools at school, then this pen is the way to go. It allows for smooth writing and has an easy ink glide performance. The z-grip also makes it more comfortable for holding. Comes in a pack of 4 for $3.96 USD. Thinking that your tween will adore Zebra Pen products? Check them out on social media through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram to see what they’re all about.