It’s without a doubt that there are a lot of foodie dads out there. I know so many fathers who can whip up a delicious five-course meal and not even want to take credit for it. Then, there are those dads who are masters at the barbeque, grilling endless amounts of burgers, steaks and hot dogs for yet another outdoor party. This year, let’s celebrate all the foodie dads out there and give them a gift that’ll make them burst with even more kitchen creativity.
Gift Ideas For The Foodie Father
- Barbecue Utensils: We mentioned the grill-master dad just earlier and what better way to show him your appreciation for his grills than with a complete set of barbecue utensils. This will really come in handy for those dads who only work with a pair of basic tongs and a spatula. Many barbecue utensil sets come in convenient carrying cases and feature tools like a grill brush and a BBQ fork – it’ll really up your dad’s barbecue game!
- A Glass Of Fresh Juice: A juicer is a nifty gift idea and would be perfect for any foodie dad! Dad will appreciate the fact that his juices can now be made at home, fully-concentrated and no sugars added. He can also get his “creative juices” flowing (literally!) by making fruit combinations that he can’t necessarily find at the grocery store. Trust us when we say that a juicer is a tasty gift for any kitchen-master-of-a-dad.
- A Fun Apron: Don’t let dad’s clothes get dirty when he’s hard at work in the kitchen! Nowadays, there are so many fun aprons to choose from with logos, various designs, customizable prints, etc. You’ll surely be able to find one that will fit dad’s personality exactly. Helpful hint: try to find an apron with large, convenient pockets, so that dad can have certain utensils at the ready – this is especially ideal for outdoor cooking and barbecuing.
- Something Tasty to Eat: It’s always fun to tickle the taste buds of an ultimate foodie. For food-loving folks, I often like to give them the gift of taste and offer them some unique gourmet snacks that are full of flavor and hold great texture. I recently Chef’s Cut Real Jerky , a unique company that offers the foodie dad some palate enticing snacks my husband is going to LOVE!
- Cooking Classes: Is dad a major foodie with his appreciation for fine dishes and refined palette? Does the dad in your life want to learn more than the basics in the kitchen and broaden his horizons? Then a cooking class is definitely something to take into consideration: whether dad is a novice in the kitchen or a chef-at-home expert, cooking classes makes for a unique and interactive gift that’ll have dad practicing (and potentially mastering!) his cuisine skills.
- A Cookbook By His Favorite Chef Or Restaurant: Cookbooks are a staple gift for any foodie dad and nowadays, bookstore shelves are bursting with all kinds. This year for Father’s Day, purchase dad a cookbook by his favorite chef or one released by one of his favorite restaurants. He’ll appreciate the thought that was put into his gift and will want to start on the recipes right away.
Created by Chef Blair Swiler and Dennis Riedel, Chef’s Cut Real Jerky is made with real cuts of premium beef and white breast meat. They’re marinated with top-notch ingredients and are cured using a proprietary smoking process. On top of that, each piece of meat is hand-cut and they strive to deliver the best of the best. Chef’s Cut Real Jerky has a wide arrange of flavors from Chipotle Cracked Pepper to Honey Barbecue. Prices start at around $27 USD.
This year, Chef’s Cut Real Jerky is featuring a special, which we received; the Bacon Bouquet. It features two of each of the following flavors: Sriracha Style, Maple Style, and Applewood. Trust me when I tell you, any Dad will certainly enjoy this handcrafted jerky bacon! Of course, I had to give the Sriracha flavor a taste and let me tell you, the premium and unique flavors and will get your taste buds going. Be sure to follow Chef’s Cut Real Jerky on social media for more mouth-watering pictures and news: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Do you know any foodie dads? What would you purchase them from this list?