Summer break has arrived and you, my fellow moms, are busier than ever. One would think the arrival of summer break means more carefree, relaxing days but as we know, that isn’t the case. This summer break is full of mom’s everywhere trying to keep kids entertained while driving them to summer camp, the pool, the playground and other their other many activities. And of course, this is all in the name of making sure the kids enjoy their summer break.
Even Moms Need A Summer Boredom Buster!
While it’s fantastic to keep those kids happy, even moms need a summer boredom buster! There are days when I cannot seem to get a few minutes of time to myself. I mean, how am I going to watch my favorite Netflix shows when the kids keep bugging me? Well, I have a great solution! I watch my favorite Netflix shows at the gym! That’s where my “Netflix Sneak” is! While I am on the treadmill, I can catch up on my latest binge worthy Netflix show. Now if I can just stop laughing out loud enough to keep the other gym rats from staring at me! Here is my top ten list of binge worthy Netflix shows:
- Lady Dynamite – catch up with the comedian Maria Bamford who plays a fictionalized version of herself loosely based on what this comedian has accepted into her life. This comical show tells the tale of a woman who loses it then finds it.
- The Ranch – this is an Ashton Kutcher comedy that portrays the story of a semi-pro football player who returns home to help run the family business. Get ready for a bit of comic relief from a long day when you tune into this show on Netflix.
- Bloodlines – The black sheep of a respected family threatens to disclose long kept secrets in this thriller-drama, clearly you will sit in suspense as you wonder what happens next in this story of sibling loyalty and family trust.
- Better Call Saul – catch this spin-off of Breaking Bad on Netflix. You will see morals and ambitions clash as he works with his sidekick to get out of sticky situations in the most creative of ways.
- Fuller House – if you grew up watching Full House then you will enjoy this sequel to the popular TV series as you watch DJ as a single Mom living with her sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy work to raise kids together.
- Jane the Virgin – the daughter of a teen mother who is determined not to repeat her mother’s mistakes accidently gets inseminated during a routine clinic visit and has her world turned upside down. This romantic comedy is sure to hold your attention!
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit – this edgy drama will surely keep you enthralled as you follow along with the twist and turns of police investigated the most twisted of crimes out there.
- Orange is The New Black – based on the book with this same title, an original Netflix series that is worth binge watching as you keep up with a women in her mid-30’s who is sentenced to spend time in a minimum-security women’s prison in Connecticut.
- Revenge – a classy portrayal of revenge that is about a daughter of a rich millionaire who infiltrates the group that set her dad up. Travel along in this soap opera like show set in the Hamptons.
- Friends – if all else fails sit down and enjoy the old classic series Friends via Netflix. This will bring you to a place of appreciating friendships while laughing at who these friends connect when problems arise.
You can stream Netflix from your mobile device, computer, TV or gaming system for less than $15 a month! You can also sign up for their DVD plan if you prefer watching it that way. Either way, you are getting what you want to watch, right at your fingertips! Be sure to follow Netflix on Facebook and Twitter.
Which Netflix show are you planning to binge on this summer and where is your “Netflix Sneak”?