This is a sponsored post on the behalf of Mom It Forward. All opinions are my own. When I was planning my wedding, it was a whirlwind of activities. We spent so much time choosing the venue, invitations, a florist, photographer and so much more. About 2 months before the big day, my future husband asked what we were doing about our honeymoon. With all the planning, I completely forgot to book our trip! The only place we both wanted to visit was the magical Walt Disney World®. We were both huge fans of Disney and that was where we wanted to start our life as a married couple.
I can tell you if you have not been to Walt Disney World®, it is like nothing you could imagine. There is so much to do, we could have spent several more days than the 3 we planned. How would you like to win a trip to Walt Disney World®? Entering could not be easier! All you need to do is share your Chiquita smile and you could win a Walt Disney World® vacation from Chiquita!
Just snap your photo and then head over to the Share Your Chiquita Smile page and follow the instructions. The contest runs through 11:59 p.m. ET on June 26, 2016. Be sure to read all the rules before you enter ok? We entered Caitlin’s Chiquita Smile photo. I am super happy I snapped her photo right before she gobbled up this Chiquita banana!
Here are just a few of the highlights of the different places you can visit while at Walt Disney World®:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park:
- The biggest animal in height in the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme park might be the giraffe but the biggest all-round creature you’ll see, by far, is the elephant. Check out why!
- Fun Fact: Kilimanjaro Safaris® Expedition at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is roughly 110 acres – that’s over 4 1/2 million feet! Read more Fun Facts to be provided.
- Expedition Everest® attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is the tallest of 18 mountain-themed attractions created by Walt Disney Imagineering at Disney Parks worldwide! Here are more fun facts!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ attraction (one of my favorites) is located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® is amongst the two tallest attractions at the Walt Disney World® Resort! Found out its height and speed:
- Did you know that the ambitious plans to bring Star Wars to life in Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort include creating Disney’s largest single-themed land expansions ever at 14-acres each! Find out what this new land is for.
- There are 5.7 million gallons of water in the Caribbean Coral Reef aquarium in Epcot®! Read more about it!
- Did you know that Epcot® was the second theme park to be built in the Walt Disney World® Resort? Find out more about it!
Disney Springs™ Area:
- Located in The Landing section of Disney Springs™ area the theming and backstory of “The Hangar” was inspired by the fictional character Jock Lindsey, a seaplane pilot in the film “Raiders of the Lost Ark.” Read more fun facts!
- The world’s largest Disney merchandise store just got bigger—and better—than ever! Found out more Disney Fun Facts.
Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is not like regular roller coasters, each mine car in this coaster is mounted in a cradle-like pivot, which allows it to swing side to side independently of the others. Find out more
- It’s a Small World® attraction (the kids favorite) appears in all of the Disney theme parks worldwide, including Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Read more about it.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attraction has been a Magic Kingdom® Park favorite since the park first opened in 1971 in California. Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida has now
- doubled the fun! Find out how!
Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Did you know that the Walt Disney World® Resort is so big that it takes nearly 70,000 cast members to keep it running, 13 million bottles of water a year to keep it hydrated, and 285,000 pounds of laundry every day to keep it clean. Wow! Read more Disney Fun Facts.
- Did you know there are over 1,000 Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney World® Resort. Do you want to know where one of them is? Find out here.
Just to add to the fun of this Share Your Chiquita Smile For A Chance To Win A Visit Walt Disney World® contest, I have a great giveaway for you! The folks at Chiquita are offering a Chiquita Prize Pack valued at $50 to one of my USA or Canadian! Just enter below….good luck! and don’t forget to smile! Be sure to get social and visit Chiquita on Facebook, on Twitter and on Instagram