Contrary to popular belief, siblings can actually get along. Siblings have empathy for each other, enjoy similar playtime and after a sibling rivalry moment can cuddle up with unconditional love for one another. No matter the differences siblings have, they can unite and agree upon many things, such as what to watch on Netflix. In honor of April 10th being National Siblings Day, we are sharing 5 reasons having a sibling rocks along with a Netflix Sibling Playlist to honor siblings everywhere.
- Always have someone to hang out with – siblings are great to have when your friends are too busy, your sister or brother will always be there to have some fun with.
- Always have a confidant – even after a sibling argument, your sibling will always be there to stand up for you and have your back.
- Double the Clothing – if your sibling and you share the same clothing size and tastes, you have an unlimited wardrobe to choose from.
- Lifelong emotional support – forget the friends that come and go, a sibling will forever be there to lend a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen and compassionate advice.
- Always have a partner for family gatherings – you won’t ever have to worry about showing up to a family gathering alone when you have a sibling.
There are many reasons why having a sibling rocks from teaching loyalty to encouraging you to be happier. For me, there was something pretty awesome about growing up with a sibling. I look at my own kids and am so grateful they are best buds! They created their own Netflix Sibling Playlist. Here is what they came up with:
- Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated
- Uncle Grandpa
- Phineas and Ferb
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet The Wolfman
- Dragons Race To The Edge
- Dolphin Tale
Do you see anything on my kids Netflix Sibling Playlist your kids would watch? Today, why not sit down with your kids and create your own Netflix Sibling Playlist. When you do, you may actually see a miracle occur..your children actually sitting down together to enjoy some sibling bonding time. I know, right?!
You can stream Netflix from your mobile device, computer, TV or gaming system for less than $15 a month! You can also sign up for their DVD plan if you prefer watching it that way. Either way, you are getting what you want to watch, right at your fingertips! Be sure to follow Netflix on Facebook and Twitter.