This is a sponsored post. I was given compensation, either monetarily or in product. That does not sway my opinion about Netflix, which I feel is the coolest thing since Santa brought Rudolph on board! OK, it is just a few weeks before Christmas (GULP) and I am having the tiniest of panic attacks! I was telling my husband last night how much I have left to do before the big day arrives! No matter how busy I am, I love to relax with a drink (yes, sometimes with alcohol, and sometimes without!) and watch some of my favorite shows on Netflix. I mean, there is so much to stream on Netflix right now, I could watch all day, every day and never run out of shows to watch! So, I am hoping you will take a few minutes (ok, 30, 60 or even 120 minutes) and watch some Netflix. Here are my 10 reasons why you should!
10 Reasons You Should Celebrate The Holidays With Netflix
- A Very Murray Christmas: Anything with Bill Murray get me excited! In this twist on holiday variety shows, Murray and a star studded cast will make your night!
- Jessica Jones: OK, this is not a Christmas show, but what a treat! They had me at David Tennant (Doctor Who, 10th Doctor), but watch one episode and you are hooked! I DARE you to watch just one!
- A Christmas Carol: This is the 1938 version with Reginald Owen and it is a must see in our home. It is my husband’s favorite!
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas: Watch Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and the gang deal with Scrooge McDuck. My kids are teens and still love to watch this one!
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas: Whew! This is really a cute one for the whole family. The Cat in the Hat and his friends help a young reindeer reunite with it’s family.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: My daughter is obsessed with Jack and Sally, so we watch this many times between Halloween and Christmas!
- White Christmas: This is of my all-time favorite holiday movies. It stars Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye and Rosemary Clooney (she is George Clooney’s aunt.) Two war buddies follow two showgirls to a resort in danger of closing.
- Christmas with the Kranks: I love me some Jamie Lee Curtis, so of course I am watching this one. When the Kranks decide to just say no to all the holiday hullabaloo, their neighbors and family are shocked, to say the least. Will they cave into the pressure to comply?
- It’s A Meaningful Life: The kids grew up on Veggie Tales, and this spin on a beloved movie, who could say no? When Stewart hops on the “What If?” train, he sees what life would have been like had he made different choices.
To get a complete listing of the Christmas movies and shows on Netflix this month, just search for “Christmas.” You can stream Netflix from your mobile device, computer, TV or gaming system for less than $15 a month! You can also sign up for their DVD plan if you prefer watching it that way. Either way, you are getting what you want to watch, right at your fingertips! Check out how Netflix is bringing back the 80’s in my post from November! Be sure to follow Netflix on Facebook andTwitter.
To get you in the holiday spirit, Netflix is granting one luck reader a holiday wish! You can enter below to win a (1) year subscription to the Netflix streaming plan ARV $100. Good luck!
What holiday program/movie now on Netflix are you going to catch this holiday?