Kicking it with Kelly, Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved. Kicking it with Kelly is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, but all opinions presented are my own. This blog may use affiliate links within the posts.
• All content on Kicking It With Kelly is family friendly. No exceptions.
• We do not offer Free Guest Posts or placement of company ads or logos. Please contact me (email@example.com) for my rates.
• I would love to attend your event, press trip, blog tour or media event. Please contact me for my rates/fees/policies for travel regarding Kicking it with Kelly. I am happy to post a feature prior to your event (with or without a media invite), so please contact me for my event posting fee.
Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
I prefer to write an evergreen post, which will include a minimum of 350 words, one Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (when applicable) social media promotion. My favorite posts to write are evergreen posts with a recipe, craft, or DIY tutorial. Please note additional work and supplies are often needed to complete, but this type of post is also the best source for attention on social media. These posts will include a minimum of 350 words and at least 3 clear, full width images of the process and final project and social media shares.
Product Review and Giveaway Promotion
I would love to feature your product in a product review and/or a giveaway promotion. In order for the post to be free of charge, I require a minimum product value of $75 to facilitate the post and promotion of the giveaway and additional samples for the giveaway which must retail at least $35. Again, there is no additional fee for this type of post. I am happy to write a review and/or giveaway with no product, and that fee will have a minimum of $100 for content and giveaway prize provided by you. If I write the content, the fee for that is $200 in addition to the giveaway product(s.) You must provide and mail the prize following the giveaway period directly to the winner. You must ship the winner’s prize within a reasonable time table (no later than 6 weeks). Giveaways are promoted through social media sites as well as contest websites.
I am not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize with the review product. (if you mailed double product, you must send a shipping label to return items to you or pay shipping at highest estimated shipping cost, plus a minimum $50 administrative fee)
• Giveaways on Kicking it with Kelly will run for 3 weeks unless specified otherwise
•Giveaways on Kicking it with Kelly are operated by 3rd party entry forms and winners will be selected at random.
•Winner will receive an email within 48 hours of random selection.
•Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or they forfeit all rights to the giveaway item. A new winner, may, or may not, be chosen at the end of said 48 hours.
• Winners will be announced on Winner’s Page
• You may only win one giveaway in a 30 day period.
• Entry methods will be standard Comment on blog post and like sponsors on social media sites. We will not allow any entry methods that violate any social media’s TOS.
• Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
App / Contest / Sale / Guest Post
Share your promotion, app, contest, coupon or guest post with my readers. A pre-written post will need to be provided for guest posts and sale/contest posts. Includes up to one “no follow” links. Please contact me for my current rates.
A multi-post campaign where your brand will be featured over a set period of time, typically 3, 6 or 12 months. Ambassador position can include editorial, recipes, crafts, social media outreach, travel, and other such projects as agreed upon. As the individual needs and agreement will vary, contact me to discuss options and rate.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kicking it with Kelly may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.