Looking younger is something that a lot of us want to do. I know when I hit the big Five-O a few years ago, I started paying attention to my skin. Gone was the soft, supple skin I had when I was in my 20’s and 30’s. Of course there are certain things you can do to make the appearance of your skin and body look younger. Many are simple changes to your daily routine that effect the way you look (and feel.) I know when I combine these tips, I can look and feel much younger than I am. heck..I may start telling people I am 29 all over again!
Say Goodbye To Wrinkles With These Great Tips
- Drinking Water: It sounds simple enough right? Depending on what kind of skin that you have will determine exactly how much water a day that you are supposed to be drinking. Water nourishes your skin and brings it back to life. When you are dehydrated, your skin starts to look older and will even blemish. Drinking water regularly every day will help flush toxins from your skin.
- Decreasing Your Sun Exposure: This one seems like it would be easy. Just staying indoors, but that’s not healthy either. Your skin does need the sun and endorphins that make you happier come from the sun. So don’t stay out of it completely. All you have to do is make sure that you have a moisturizer or lotion that protects from the UV rays. Your skin will look younger and it will also decrease your chances for cancer.
- A Fitness Routine: That’s pretty self explanatory, but you have to find the right routine that will work for you. Looking younger isn’t always just in the face or with our skin on our body. We also need to keep muscle tone and strength so that we can feel younger along with looking it. Also make sure that you get enough rest along with exercise too for a proper balance.
- Changes In Diet: This one can be a little tricky because of what some dietary restrictions are that you may have. It is recommended that for clearer, youthful looking skin you should cut out processed foods. You should make sure that you eat lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains, beans, and probiotic products such as yogurts. All of this will help keep your skin looking healthy. Supplements such as Vitamin A and Vitamin E will also help keep your skin looking great.
- A Good Moisturizer: I am always looking for a moisturizer that will turn back the hands of time for my skin. One of my favorite skin care companies is Made From Earth because they offer great products that are fantastic for your skin. And because they are made from natural products, I can feel good about putting their products on my skin.
Made From Earth has an amazing Plant Stem Cell Therapy that moisturizes your skin with organic aloe vera, raspberry seed and rosehip. You skin will be completely renewed on the surface with hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and protein peptides. The plant cells that are used come from the actual stem of a plant. They are allowed to dry so that they can be activated. From just a few of the leaves, Made From Earth is able to produce their Globularia Cordifolia flower stem cell extracts.
The Plant Stem Cell Therapy, which sells for $55, will enhance and repair your skin using organic stem cells and botanical hyaluronic acid. This system will help your skin self-renew with vitamins and botanical extracts. You will see your skin become firmer, more hydrated and see your fine lines and wrinkles reduce. Through plant oil ingredients your skin’s elasticity and collagen production will be supported. The entire Made From Earth line is made from the best organic ingredients and fruits, which I just love!
You can also find fantastic products for the body, shower, lips and can purchase gift sets which are perfect for any occasion! Two of my favorites are the Vitamin C Moisturizer ($54.99) or the Vitamin Enhanced Moisturizer ($74). Be sure to be sociable and like Made From Earth on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. One USA reader will win (3) products from Made From Earth ARV $185
What do you do to reduce those fine lines and wrinkles?