This post was sponsored by Meaningful Beauty as part of a Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. However, all opinions are 100% my own. Like many of us (at least I am guessing this to be true), for many years, I took my amazing skin for granted. I have always looked younger than I actually I am, a trait passed down from mom mom and her mom and so on and so on. When my mom was 60, she easily passed for 50, and on a great day, 45.
When I was in my 30’s, I would go to the amusement park with the kids and we always made the guy that would guess your weight or your age, guess how old I was. Of course, he was always wrong and the kids walked off with a fun prize. Now that I am in my 50’s, my skin is not like it was in my 20’s and 30’s. My skin has lost some of that youthful glow, firmness and smooth texture. I am beginning to see some fine lines and wrinkles and my skin is often dry and dull.
My normal beauty routine, or lack thereof, has consisted of washing my face, putting on some moisturizer and I am good to go. I am going to be honest here, I just don’t put forth much effort anymore. I work from home and I usually only leave the house to pick up Caitlin from school. I know if my mom were still alive, she would be mortified! Mom always put a lot of care into how she looked, and her skincare routine was very important. I felt it was time to make some changes in my skin care routine. When I was offered the Meaningful Beauty skin care line from Cindy Crawford, I was super excited!
I decided if I was going to incorporate a new skin care into my life, I wanted to choose wisely. With the Meaningful Beauty skin care line from Cindy Crawford, I felt it was a line I could trust. I mean, the proof is right there in front of you when you see Cindy Crawford. That woman is absolutely gorgeous! Her skin is practically flawless and at almost the age of 50, I was very impressed. Cindy seems so sincere in her Meaningful Beauty infomercials, which I have seen multiple times. She walks the walk ad talks the talk, and I like that!
The box you get from Meaningful Beauty is packed full of great products. And at just under $40, it is really affordable! Here is what you get:
- Skin Softening Cleanser: This cleanser goes perfectly with the Skin Polishing Brush. It is non-irritating, is scent free (at least in my opinion) and is designed to get rid of dirt, excess oil, and impurities without stripping your skin of it’s essential oils.
- Skin Polishing Brush: I have tried similar brushes and they were just too rough on my skin. It felt like I was sanding my skin instead of cleaning it! This brush has gentle bristles, helping to clean as well as exfoliate your skin.
- Antioxidant Day Creme: This rich and creamy botanical formula has a 3 prong job. It not only keeps your skin hydrated, but it protects your skin’s essential oils and with it’s broad spectrum SPF 20, your protected from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules Advanced Formula: Aren’t the little purple guys cute? They may be small, but they have a big job! They are made to help you get that glowing skin of your youth! It helps to give you firmer skin while fighting those fine lines and small wrinkles.
- Skin Brightening Decollete and Neck Treatment: I am terrified of getting that “turkey neck” you see on older women. This little gem will hydrate your skin, has a SPF 15 to protect you from the sun, will help lessen those age spots while firming your chest and neck. Yay!!!
- Lifting Eye Creme Advanced Formula: For me, I am beginning to see some crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles. I was looking for a product that would fight those pesky invaders and this is going to do it! This eye cream is made to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness while helping tired eyes look tightened, lifted and younger. Now who doesn’t want that?
The Meaningful Beauty skincare line from Cindy Crawford was designed for protecting and renewing your skin. Meaningful Beauty is made with powerful antioxidants to fight free radical damage, vitamins to enhance radiance, and marine extracts for intensive moisture and firming. In as little as 4 weeks, you can see a marked change in your skin. Like Cindy, I want to put my best face forward. Since my new word for 2016 is Health, that should be for my skin as well. I feel strongly I can get that with the Meaningful Beauty skincare line from Cindy Crawford.
Over the next 4 weeks, I will be using the Meaningful Beauty products twice a day. I will use them when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed at night. This is going to be a fun challenge as I have not pampered my skin in a long time! I am excited to see my skin appear more radiant and youthful with high quality ingredients designed to moisturize, protect, hydrate and rejuvenate my skin. So stay tuned for my second post which will reveal my result and thoughts on the Meaningful Beauty products!