This is a sponsored post. My opinions are 100% mine. Just like most women, I enjoy going shopping. I usually take my partner in crime with me; my daughter. We make a game of who can find the best deals. Loser pays for lunch! From clothing to furniture, down to even the groceries, my daughters and I have a great time spending the day together.
The Downside Of Shopping
Of course, there’s always an exception to every rule. There are some shopping tasks I find truly daunting. When it comes to buying bras, I would rather poke my eyes out then to shop for them. It seems either the cups were ill fitting, the bands were usually too tight and the straps loosened and stretched after a few months. I got so frustrated that I typically wore a sports bra because it was just easier. I felt finding a proper fitting bra was as elusive as the Loch Ness Monster.
Making Sure You Are Wearing The Right Bra
After years of guessing my bra size and being embarrassed to ask for help, I decided to make a change. I finally did some research and found some great tips to help to make sure you are wearing the right bra. Here are my four tips to find that elusive creature!
- Measure For The Band: Stand straight and keep your arms at your side. Measure under your breasts, and round to the nearest whole number.
- Measure For The Cup: Take a breath and exhale. Now, measure across the fullest part of your chest. This will be across your nipple line. Again, round to the nearest whole number.
- Determine Your Cup Size: Take the number for your band size and subtract the cup size from that number. Cup sizes are: A = 1, B = 2, C = 3. D = 4 and DD = 5.
Coobie: The Most Comfortable Bras
After decades of searching, I finally found a place that had everything I was looking for in a bra. I found comfortabilty, fit and a wide range of styles. The Coobie Store is the place for all of your bra-fitting needs. Made of an incredibly soft custom blend of spandex and nylon, Coobie bras are best known for being stretchy, lightweight and comfortable. The Coobie brand has taken everyone into consideration: they’re great for women who have gone through surgery (both medical and cosmetic), they’re fantastic for sports, great to sleep in, etc. With so many styles to choose from, you’ll surely find one that will match your lifestyle.
Coobie’s bras are a one-sized fits all for 32A to 36D. They also offer a full-size fit for 38 through 42D. Among their many styles, you can find:
- The Scoopneck: Coobie’s Scoopneck bras are the most popular and highly demanded product. They are also my favorite. They are available in all sorts of colors from neutrals to fun brights, these soft and stretchy bras are seamless and have no hooks or clasps. Super comfortable and they’re totally a bang for your buck: only $20 USD a pair!
- V-Neck Lace Trim: I managed to get my hands on one of Coobie’s V-Neck Lace Trim bras for Caitlin. She is incredibly happy about it. These bras are feminine and romantic but still really comfortable. They’re super versatile and can be worn under just about anything: dresses, low-cut sweaters, etc. They come with a set of removable pass and their straps are removable and adjustable. Only $22 USD.
- Coobie Comfort Bra: The Coobie Comfort Bra is best known for its extra comfortable, extra wide fixed straps. There made in the same fabric as the Coobie Seamless Bra and are the ultimate go-to for comfort and style. Be sure to follow Coobie on Facebook and Twitter.