I am not much of a betting person, but if I were, I would bet lots of guys hate to shop. I have talked about this with my husband several times, trying to discover the secret to why they are so opposed to it. My husband said for him, he is usually at a total loss as to what I may like. Unless I literally point to something in the store I want, he has no idea. I had to tell him the exact model stand mixer I wanted for Christmas. It takes some of the fun out of the whole gift giving thing, but at least I didn’t get a pair of leg warmers!! So, guys…this Valentine’s Day, why not surprise your girl and give her something she will really love, that she didn’t have to ask for! Here are a few idea starters for you…you are welcome!
- Flowers & A Poem: This is a lot harder than it looks! You need to put some thought into what flowers to have in your bouquet. Ask the florist questions! That is their job! They will put together a knockout of a bouquet your girl will flip over! And write her a little poem! It doesn’t need to be a long sonnent. INstead just write from the heart. She will get the point!
- Cook Her Dinner: You have no idea how much we would love for you to cook for us! It does not have to be something extravagant either! My hubby made me meatballs and pasta and I was in heaven!!
- Subscription Box: Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! I love to give, and get, subscription boxes. One of my favorites, and one your girl will LOVE is the VIP box from Cate and Chloe.
- Spa Day: Do not take the lazy way out and buy her a gift card for a spa day. Make her a spa day at home! Get some flowers, light a few candles, get her a glass of wine and give her a full body massage. You know you will enjoy it as much as she does!
- Take A Class Together: Enroll yourselves in a class you will both enjoy. My husband and I love to cook, but would love to take it to the next level. Or you can do a pottery or painting or even a CSI class! Have fun..that’s the point!!
I love to give subscription boxes because it is something so unexpected to the recipient. With Cate and Chloe, you have a choice of a month to month or a long term subscription box. You have an experienced stylist who will put together a fantastic box of two jewelry items and an extra goodie. Prices start at just $32, shipping and exchanges are free and you can get 20% when you sign up for their newsletter. Refer two friends and your next box is free!
This month I received the February VIP Hollywood Glamour Box. It came with the beautiful Tory “Cherished” heart stud earrings, which retail for $125. It also included the Marley “Alluring” Two-Toned Necklace, which retails for $69. DO you see what a great value this jewelry subscription box from Cate and Chloe is? Like, HUGE savings!! What are you waiting for? Sign up now and get your 20% off! One USA reader will win the February VIP Hollywood Glamour Box ARV $40.