Women get a bad reputation of being shoe addicted, but the time investing in selecting the right shoe for your outfit is so worth it. Think about that time you attended an event, did you notice those who had those nice shoes on, you know the person who seemed to have their look altogether as if they had stepped out of a magazine? I bet you had a moment of wishing you could have that fashion sense, right? Whether you admit it or not, we all want to learn how to select the right shoe for our outfit and today I am sharing some tips on how you can be the next fashion diva, or well, okay at least select the best style shoe for the clothes.
The first step is to ask yourself these questions:
- Does one portion of your outfit stand out more than the rest?
- Do you have a lot of shiny sequins or bold colors on your outfit?
- Are you wearing too much of the same color, allowing your outfit to blend as if it were one?
Once you have taken a moment to consider the above three questions, I want you to go a bit further and hear me out on these tips to start selecting the right shoes to go with your outfit:
- Add A Bolder Shoe To Your Non-Bold Attire – if your outfit screams boredom and is blended together, then make those feet pop with a shoe that is bold such as the $10 Sunset – Purple or Red option from Nomad® (this color combo is SOLD OUT, but the Blue/Orange is still available for just $10!)
- Casual or Classy Event – obviously your outfit will match the event you are attending, so if your attending a more casual event feel free to wear comfortable flats such as the $27 Crew Flats in Black and if a classy event go for your high heels.
- Be Realistic – while you may wish to be the center of attention, the last thing you want is painful feet at the end of the night, so be realistic about how long you will be on your feet when selecting the right shoe for your outfit.
Now that I have covered the basics, I would like to introduce to a company that has a shoe for every outfit, and the selection is super comfortable. Introducing Nomad® Footwear, where you can find a large selection of sandals, boots and more for every event. The dream behind Nomad® began in 1997 when two salesman decided to derive a brand of shoe that could fit into today’s fashion world while still allowing the average consumer to maintain who they are. Today Nomad® is a thriving business located in Los Angeles, CA where the owners continue to make their mark on shoe fashion every day. Be sure to like Nomad® on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. One USA reader will win one pair of shoes (up to $60 in value) from Nomad Footwear.
What is your go to shoe for summer? Why?