There are all types of fathers out there and it’s always a challenge to find them that perfect present for Father’s Day. Of course, it’s only ever really a challenge because we strive to get our dads the best of the best… with all that they do for us, we know that it’s totally well-deserved. Now, there are quite a few fathers out there who are extremely athletic. It’s always admirable to see a man remain so health-conscious throughout his life and so we put together a list of gift ideas for all of the sports-loving papas out there.
Great Gifts For The Athletic Dad
- Take Him To The Driving Range: The golf-loving dad will appreciate a day out with his family to practice his swing. It will give him a good excuse to use his clubs and it’s a way to get everyone outside in the summer season.
- Create A New Sport: Challenge your kids to create a sport with their own rules, regulations, and equipment and have them teach it to dad for Father’s Day. Again, this is a really great way to encourage outdoor play and your kids will especially love presenting pops with a gift made by them.
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game: Getting dad game tickets to his favorite sports team is always a win. It’ll give him a chance to spend time with his sports buddies or you can make it a family outing. For a budget-friendly alternative, you can always watch a local university/college team and have just as much fun rooting the young athletes on.
- Frame It: If your children participate in any sports teams, you can create a collage of photographs that will them look like all-starts and sporty-dad will absolutely adore it. Capture moments like them making a basket, goal, score, etc., a portrait of them in their uniform, and a picture of them with their entire team. This type of present will be such a memorable keepsake for dad and he will love it tremendously.
- Apparel From Y Athletics: If you’re looking to purchase dad some high-quality sports apparel, then you should heavily consider
The Right Gear MAKES A Workout
Y Athletics. We love their take on the classic crew neck shirt because of its high performance fabric and the fact that it’s infused with Y Athletic’s SilverAir technology that boasts an “anti-stink” performance. Tailored to compliment the body, dad will walk away from his workout session chafe-free due to its top-notch design. Y Athletics’ crew neck shirt retails for $54.95 USD and is proudly made in the USA.
Comfort Is Key For Your Workout Clothes
We’re also quite impressed with Y Athletics’ crew socks for its versatility: it was made for all-day wear, so you can transition from the office to the outdoors seamlessly. It’s composed of a high-quality blend of Merino Wool and Pure Silver and just like the above-mentioned crew neck, the socks boast the best “anti-stink” performance. You can purchase a bundle of two pairs for only $39.95 USD. My readers can take 15% off when you use the code KIWK. It will stay active until Friday next week. It’s good for all items except for products in the sale section.So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get outside and get fit with dad! You can follow Y Athletics on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.