This is a sponsored post. I received compensation, either in product or monetary. All opinions are my own. When it comes to the holidays, I am in my element. I love to decorate, entertain and most of all, find the perfect gift for everyone on my list. I learned early on that if you listen and pay attention, the folks on your gift list will “tell” you what they want for Christmas. For instance, Caitlin won’t come out and say she wants 3 tee shirts and 3 pairs of jeans, but she will point out tops and bottoms she thinks are cute. I quietly jot them down or save them to my wish list. For my oldest, she just went into business with a friend. They have started a salon in Atlanta (Go make an appointment!: Benford Hair Salon, 678-575-3085) Chelsea is on her feet all day long and said she could use a spa day. Instead of a gift card to a spa, I decided to create a spa gift basket she will love! This way she can use the goodies in it whenever she wants, not just once. Here is what I put in her basket:
- Bottled Water
- Snacks like nuts, protein bar or fruit
- Sleep mask
- Ear buds and music
- Fresh towels
- New Loofah
- Nail polish
- Mouth wash
- Skin care products
When it comes to skin care products, I am super picky about what I put on my body. I just found a new indulgence and I am sharing them with everyone I know! I am in love with the products from Thesis Beauty! They send me a collection of their Citrus line. Talk about making my skin feel super soft and smooth and smelling great! My husband noticed I was using something different just from touching my arm! They sent me:
- Dead Sea Bath Salt, Citrus Grove: After I have had a long day, there is nothing I love better than a hot bath. This super mineral rich Dead Sea salts are perfect for letting that stress leave your body! I feel so relaxed after using it and the moisturizing oils and beautiful organic flowers make my skin feel and smell so good! It sells for $22.95 from the Thesis Beauty website.
- Body Scrub, Orange Vanilla: If I don’t have time for a soak in the bathtub, this body scrub will leave my skin feeling refreshed, soft and of course, smelling super amazing! It is an exfoliating, detoxifying body scrub with a rich, nourishing cream in one jar! It is really great for those dry elbows and heels! It also sells for $22.95 on the Thesis Beauty website.
- Body Cream Orange Vanilla: I LOVE this stuff! It is is made of 99% organic ingredients and natural Vitamin E. My skin feels so good and I love the smell. The Shea butter is perfect for this winter weather that makes my skin so dry! It is perfect after my Dead Sea Bath Salt, Citrus Grove bath! It sells for $22.95 from the Thesis Beauty website.
- Pure Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil: If you want a miracle in a tiny bottle for your dry and under-nourished skin, this is for you! I use this in the morning and before I go to bed and my skin (and hair) feels so fantastic! And it doesn’t clog my pores, which many moisturizing products tend to do. This little gem sells for just $9.95 on the Thesis Beauty website.
The Thesis company is family owned and operated by a bunch of happy vegetarians! They are dedicated to developing organic, eco-friendly, vegan and cruelty free skin care products that leave you with healthy looking and glowing skin. Be sure to sign up for the Thesis newsletter to receive 10% off. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with the latest products and news!
One USA reader will win one Body Cream and Jojoba Oil ARV $33.00.