This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. Expecting a baby is an exciting time for a new mom. It is a huge cause for celebration. One of the fun rites of passage for a new mom is her baby shower. Instead of giving her something she cannot use, why not give her one of these five baby shower gifts new moms will love?!
Are You Expecting? It’s Time To Celebrate
Pregnancy is such a special time in a woman’s life. Before the baby arrives, you need so much gear! Baby showers, especially for a first time mom, are commonplace. This gives friends and family a chance to shower the parents with well-deserved gifts. After having three kids of my own, I’ve learned what essentials mom and baby need. Now when I get invited to a baby shower, I am not stuck for gift ideas anymore. Do you struggle with the perfect baby shower gift? If so, I have a few gift suggestions for you!
Baby Shower Gifts Mom Will Love
- A Baby Monitor: Baby monitors are essential, especially if the baby is sleeping in it’s own room. Monitors have come a long way over the years. Many connect to your mobile device so you can get notifications straight away. The sound quality have also improved over the years.
- Breast Pump: There are many reasons why a woman would need a breast pump after having a baby. Not only is it beneficial for baby, but it’s great for mamas, too. A breast pump can help simulate milk production, making it easier for natural breastfeeding. It can also relieve the pain of swollen, engorged breasts. I can my breast pump was a lifesaver when I was a new mother.
- Treat Mama To Spa Day: When you’re expecting a baby, most of the focus revolves around him/her. Why not give mom a gift she can use for herself? I love giving gift cards for manicures, pedicures or massages. This shows mom she deserves a pampering.
- A Handmade Gift: Handmade gifts are beautiful for any occasion. They hold so much sentimental value. There are just some things money can’t buy. Items created with love are one of them. One of my favorite baby shower gifts was an embroidered baby announcement. It had my daughter’s name, and a place for her birth date and weight. The moment I saw it, my heart melted. My daughter still has it almost 30 years later!
- Post-Baby Meals: When you first come home after giving birth, the last thing you want to worry about is preparing meals. When I had my son, our church group had two weeks of meals scheduled for us. It was such a relief! I was able to concentrate on the new bundle while keeping my strength up. Oh, and I didn’t have to worry about what my husband was going to make us. Sorry honey!!
- Nursing Pillows: Nursing pillows is one of the most versatile baby gifts you can give. I love them because their uses change over time. They are perfect for propping your baby while breastfeeding, when they hold their own bottle, and when you begin feeding them solids. My kids used their pillow until they were toddlers. They were the perfect nap time pillow!
Boppy is best known for their high-quality feeding pillows. For years, Boppy has been a trusted brand in the baby-product industry. Their original Bare Naked Pillow has been supporting moms, dads and babies for the last 25 years. These pillows continue to be recognized for its durability and effectiveness. In fact, for the 19th time, the Boppy Pillow has won as a “must-have item” in the Fit Pregnancy and & Baby Bests Awards. This year also marks the 14th time that the Boppy Pillow has received more votes than any other product!
Boppy Pillows come in different variations with prices starting at $30 USD. As previously mentioned, Boppy is now one of the leading baby companies with the most trusted products. Not only are their feeding pillows extremely impressive, but they also offer a wide range of baby items like apparel, an impressive skincare line, beautiful diaper bags and more! Make sure to follow Boppy on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest so that you can stay up-to-date with one of the most trusted baby-product brands.