This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 10% mine. I love shopping for the holidays! One of my favorite things to buy are the gifts for everyone’s stocking! If you haven’t bought yours, here are six perfect last minute stocking stuffers for the grown ups on your list.
Sometimes, thinking of ideas for stocking stuffers can be quite challenging. It almost feels as if finding someone’s main present an easier task! In my household, I fill stockings with products that my kids and husband receive every year. Practical items like socks, toothbrushes and little toiletries are part of our stocking traditions. I still like to put in a couple of surprises here and there. This year, I came up with some brilliant ideas that I think your loved ones will want to receive as well.
6 Unique Stocking Stuffers
- Keyboard Shield: Got someone in your life who’s constantly on their computer? Make sure their keyboard stays nice and shiny with a keyboard protector. They’re easy to apply and remove. It can also help avoid minor damages like short circuiting from small spills. Not to mention, they can come in many colors, so you can jazz up your computer’s style once in awhile.
- Headphone Storage: Headphones can get into big, tangled messes. Why not give the gift of head phone storage cases? They are cute and compact. They fit into purses, backpacks and pockets with ease. Why struggle trying to unknot your headphone’s cords? A simple storage case is anyone’s best solution!
- Keep Your Beverage Warm: For anyone who always has a cup of coffee or tea by their side, consider getting them a mug warmer. They’re ideal “desk solutions” and can keep your beverage hot and tasty. They’re especially useful during a busy day at the office. You know those days when you’ve neglected to take a sip of your morning java because of deadlines? Well that’s where a mug warmer can help you out!
- A Night Out At The Movies: Few people think of this but I love giving gift cards/certificates to the movies. Many theaters now offer pre-loaded gift cards for a movie for two, popcorn and beverages. They rarely have expiry dates and give your loved ones a great excuse to go out.
- Shoe Shine Kits: Don’t you hate what snow and salt do to your shoes/boots during this time of the year? A shoe shine kit can help maintain your footwear. No one wants to be stuck attending holiday parties with icky leather shoes! Keep them sparkling and classy!
- Always Charged-Up!: This is perfect for those who are always connected. Whether it be with their smartphone, tablet or laptop, a portable charger is an ideal stocking stuffer.
Something like the HubMax is great for anyone who’s in constant use of their gadgets but also, always on-the-go. It’s a rechargeable 10050mph portable charger and it’s just packed with so much power! Incredibly compact, you won’t even have to worry about carrying around USB cables since it has built-in cables. Available for $100 USD. In fact, the makers of the HubMax, MyCharge, boasts a wide variety of portable chargers that can suit just about anybody’s needs.
The RazorPlatinum, for instance, is compatible for MacBooks and can provide up to eight times the extra battery life. For those who are addicted to their fitness trackers and smart watches, the PowerGear would be a perfect fit! The PowerGear is super handy and very convenient to carry around. It’s a case that can hold your watch and give it up to ten times the battery life! Go ahead and check out MyCharge on social media through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Also, for the entire month of December, use the promo code STOCKINGSTUFFER and receive 30% off any product!
One USA reader will win a MyCharge ARV $100