The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. I’m always looking for ways to keep my home organized, clean, and up-to-date with technology. Yes, you read right: I have made it a part of my routine to not only keep the rooms in my home neat and tidy, but also, upgraded with some of the latest gadgets to keep it safe and convenient. I mean, with all the technology we have at our fingertips, we have made modern living made easy, right?
The Tech Home By Best Buy
Starting August 22nd, Minneapolis’ Mall of America will feature a highly-advanced and incredibly interactive Tech Home. Brought to life by Best Buy, the Tech Home features the latest home technology products that customers can touch, use, try and see for themselves – all in a realistic, home-like environment.
A Connected Home
Think that you’re an early adopter to technology because you have the latest in mobile devices, tablets and computers? Well, how connected is your home? With Best Buy’s Tech Home, you can learn all about keeping your home connected for extra security, convenience and for an elevated entertainment experience.
What You Can Find And Do In The Tech Home
- Samsung Smart Things: Sponsored by Samsung, Samsung SmartThings allows you to control and monitor your house from just about anywhere – all with the use of your smartphone. In the Tech Home, you can discover how to use Samsung SmartThings and see if it’s the right fit for your family and lifestyle.
- A Team of Blue Shirts And Geek Squad Agents: In the Tech Home, not only will you learn more about the latest in CE and Connected Home, but you’ll be toured around with an expert Blue Shirt or Geek Squad Agent.
- So Many Products To Experience: Feel comfortable and at ease in the TechHome while experiencing products from brands like Samsung, Canon, NETGEAR, Phillips Hue, Sony, Sonos and Savant.
- Help Is Always There: With so many products to try out, you can rest assured that a Blue Shirt will be around to help all customers with their questions and concerns.
- Get Started Right Away: Not only are the Blue Shirts there for inquiries, but they will also be available to help you set up your home-tech gear and get it running.
Who Doesn’t Love A Good Sweepstakes?
Are you already excited about visiting Best Buy’s TechHome? Well, I’ve got more reason for you to swing by (as if you needed more convincing!). Come and visit TechHome at the Mall of America in Minneapolis and learn how you could win could win a $10,000 Best Buy Gift Card, a Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Collection, Samsung Dream Kitchen, and a Samsung 55” SUHD 4K TV and more. More exciting news: be one of the first 250 visitors each day between August 22nd and September 17th and you could win one of many prizes (including Sonos Play:1 speakers and Samsung Gear S2!). **No purchase necessary. Seewww.BestBuy.com/TechHome for full rules**