This is a sponsored post on behalf of Go Organically Fruit Snacks. All opinions and my free ways kids can have fun this summer are 100% mine. When do your kids go back to school? We have about a month before mine go back. I m trying to squeeze in as much family fun as I can before summer comes to and end. Because we are on a budget, I am constantly looking for fun things to do that won’t break the bank. How about you? Here is a list of 8 free ways kids can have fun this summer . Enjoy!
8 Free Ways Kids Can Have Fun This Summer
- Bowling: Did you know your kids can bowl 2 free games, every day in the summer! Just go to KidsBowFree.com to register!
- Build Something: Every summer, Home Depot hosts a free workshop on the first Saturday of every month for kids ages 5-12. They get a free apron, kit to build and a certificate upon completion.
- Water Fountains: Many communities have water fountains the kids can run and splash around in. We have one just a few miles from the house. We go at least twice a week during the summer.
- Volunteer: I love to take my kid to volunteer at local organizations around our community. One of our favorite places is the local nature center. Check with VolunteerMatch.org to search your area to find out what opportunities are in your area.
- Hiking: We have the Great Smoky Mountains nearby. We hike their trails often. Not sure if you have trails in your are” Use this Trail Link to find out.
- Cook Together: I love to get in the kitchen with my kids. No matter what their age, your kids can help in the kitchen.
- Summer Reading Programs: Did you know your local library and Barnes & Noble have free summer reading programs? At your library, kids can earn prizes and at Barnes & Noble, kids of all ages can ear free books.
- Geocaching: If have never been Geocaching, you really should! Kids can find hidden treasures outdoors by using GPS enabled devices like your smartphone. So much fun! Visit Geocaching.com for more information!
When we are out and about, I always bring food for the kids. It is a given they will get hungry before we get home. To save money, I will pack some snacks and drinks. Our favorite on the go, or at home snack are from Go Organically Fruit Snacks.
Go Organically Fruit Snacks are a brand I trust. Their snacks are organic, gluten free and Non-GMO. And boy are they delicious! Honestly, I am addicted to them! When I get the munchies, I will grab a pack or two. They have such a great fruit flavor.
Another thing I love about the Go Organically Fruit Snacks is they aren’t hard like a lot of fruit snacks can be. Caitlin has braces, so we have to be careful about the snacks she eats. I know the Go Organically Fruit Snacks won’t get stuck in her braces.
Not only are the Go Organically Fruit Snacks delicious, they have a great contest going on. But you have to hurry as the deadline for their On-The-Go Sweepstakes 8/31. All you need to do is enter HERE for a chance to win!
- 1 lucky winner will win a $500 Gas Gift Card, 1 Diono Car Seat and a basket filled with organic goodness for your family’s summer road trip.
- 10 lucky winners will win a basket filled with tasty treats for your family’s summer road trip.
- 25 winners will receive a box of Go Organically® Fruit Snacks.
What is your favorite free way your kids can have fun this summer? I would love to hear in the comments below!