This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. Buying gifts for your dad is the pits, don’t you agree? Or is it that we aren’t tuned in enough to know what to buy for them? I used to think it was them, but now I am pretty sure it’s me! It’s about knowing who you’re purchasing for and what their genuine interests are. Once I figured that one out, it was a cinch to decide on a list of the best holiday gifts for your dad!
Five Gifts Your Dad Will Appreciate
- For The Foodie Dad: Does your dad consider himself a bit of a chef? Get him something this holiday he can sink his teeth into! A meat of the month club gift is perfect for your meat and potatoes loving dad! A salsa making kit, an indoor herb garden or a deluxe spice rack, including spices are great too. If dad likes to bake, you cannot go wrong with a stand mixer.
- For The Fitness Dad: More dads than ever before are becoming health conscious. My husband has taken to walking several days a week to stay fit. He has been hinting around that he wants a fitness activity tracker. I am also getting him a gift card to his favorite athletic shoe store to get the perfect pair of walking shoes! You can also consider getting him a gym membership, a good water bottle or a keep cool towel.
- For The Tech Dad: There are so many great tech gadgets out there for the tech minded father. Does your dad have a good tablet? They are so affordable now, there is no reason not to get him one! A Samsung Gear watch is hot this season. A Bluetooth phone ear piece or an alarm clock that also charges his phone are solid choices!
- For The Coffee Drinker Dad: Don’t take the easy road and get dad a coffee mug! Why not get him a monthly subscription for the Coffee of the Month Club? Or, what about a digital mug warmer to keep his coffee nice and hot? A single brew coffee maker, a coffee bean grinder or a digital milk frother for his morning latte work too!
- For The Fashionable Dad: Does your dad have impeccable taste? Does he have a flair for fashion? You cannot go wrong with a stylish leather accessory. My favorite go-to company for all things leather is Range Leather.
Range Leather is a high-end, high-quality leather accessory brand. They make their products from hides provided by the Horween Leather Company. This well respected company has been providing crafters with the highest-quality leathers since 1905. Range Leather’s style is minimalist. Their quality is durable and impressive. Their motto: To design and handcraft products built to wear in, not out. The Range Leather lines, which is made in the USA, offers accessories ranging from wallets to journals to tobacco cases.
My vote for the best holiday gifts for your dad is their Travellr Case. This case is perfect for dad to keep on the bathroom vanity or to take with him when he travels. Its full grain leather, called Buccaneer, has a water-resistant finish. It also sports copper rivets, premium brass hardware, and genuine YKK zippers.
It retails for $100 and comes in brown/brown, black/black and black/brown and has a lifetime guarantee. Make sure to follow them on social media via Facebook and Instagram to get a closer look on their products! Exclusively for Kicking it with Kelly readers, Range Leather is offering you 10% off when you use the code “KICKINKEL” at checkout!