So, by now you know all about my sweet tooth. I am obsessed with making delicious desserts and snacks. My sister is “famous” for her cheesecakes. No matter what your favorite flavor, she could make it. Mom loved raspberry, I prefer chocolate mint or lemon and my kids love turtle cheesecake.
Since I love cheesecake and my sister isn’t here to make one for me whenever I want one, I had to go to plan “B”. My solution is brilliant! No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars with a Nilla Wafer crust.
If you love cheesecake, you are not going to believe these No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars! I am not kidding you guys! They are just as rich and creamy as a traditional cheesecake but without the hassle. You know how banana pudding is so delicious because of the Nilla Wafers? Well, mix that with some butter and load a bunch of creamy filling on top, and you have these addictive No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars!!
This recipe is so stinking easy to make! It takes 10 minutes to whip everything together. My daughter loves it when I make these for her high school robotics meeting. Oh, and if you don’t like No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars, just use another flavor of Jello! We have made lime, strawberry, orange and cherry (which is to die for!!) No matter what flavor you make, these No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars are scrumptious!
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 3 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. Lemon jello
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil or wax paper or use a silicone pan
- Mix Nilla Wafer crumbs and margarine and press onto bottom of your pan. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to lemon jello; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in gelatin. Whisk in 2 cups whipped topping; pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining whipped topping and strawberries.
What is your favorite cheesecake flavor?Do you like toppings on it? I would love to know!