This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine. It is also exciting, exhausting and befuddling! I love to shop, so buying the baby essentials was awesome! The list of must have items for your baby can be overwhelming. My post, The Best Baby Registry List You Will Ever Need, will get you off to a great start. One of the most important purchases will be a stroller. Let me help you decide how to choose the best stroller for your child.
Five Things The Perfect Stroller Needs
- Comfort: You need a stroller that is comfortable. This goes for both the baby and the person driving it. Look for a high quality stroller. Find one that offers multiple seating adjustments for your baby. Your baby should be able to lie flat as well as sit up and see the world around them! Your stroller should be easy for the parent to maneuver. Make sure the handles are at a comfortable height. If you cannot push the stroller easily, pass it up.
- Ease Of Use: Being a parent is enough work as it is. Try to avoid strollers heavy strollers that are difficult to assemble, fold, and carry. Find a lightweight stroller that you can fold or open with one hand. Finding a stroller that stands instead of lays flat when folded is a boon. Choose a stroller that can fit through doors, store aisles, and your car trunk. Don’t be shy to test it out before making your final purchase!
- Versatility: Ensure your stroller has many bells and whistles for the price. Look for multiple seating angles and handle adjustments. Find a stroller which allows you to have your baby facing you as well as facing out. If you have a newborn, you want a stroller that can accommodate and adapt for their car seat.
- A Good Set Of Wheels: Strong wheels makes for a smoother and more comfortable ride. When you are testing out a stroller, get a feel for the wheels to see how sturdy they are when you are pushing it. You want wheels that can turn corners and maneuver through tight spaces. High quality wheels not only make mom and dad’s life easier, but it will also make for more pleasant rides for baby.
- Storage: Being a parent often means having to carry around toys, large diaper bags. Find a stroller with a roomy under carriage storage area. And you want it strong enough to hold all your gear! Cup holders are a must. Find a stroller with two and you are golden!
The Best Stroller For Your Child
When it comes to a company I trust for Layla, it is Joovy. Their superior quality products are made for today’s family. We love our Joovy Foodo, featured in my post, How To Know When Your Baby Is Ready To Eat Solid Foods. In my opinion, they made it easy as to how to choose the best stroller for your child. We have the Joovy Balloon Stroller and we LOVE it! It has all the features we looked for in a stroller and more. It comes in six fashionable colors, is sleek and modern and retails for just $199.99.
The Joovy Balloon also has a storage basket that can carry up to 5 pounds. Manda LOVES this! You need to be an octopus to juggle a diaper bag, your keys, and the baby’s necessities! The storage area is roomy enough for Layla’s gear as well as Manda’s. See the Joovy Balloon in action:
Joovy For All Of Your Baby’s Needs
The Joovy brand has been a trusted family brand since 2005. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Joovy distributes its products internationally: 18 countries, to be exact. They’re dedicated to making mobility easy for families. Best known for their strollers, Joovy boasts other wonderful products such as bottles, toys and playards. Stay connected with Joovy on Facebook, Twitter, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.