This is a sponsored post and I was compensated. However, all opinions are mine. Do you remember your favorite gift you received as an expectant or new mom? I honestly don’t. Many shower and new mom gifts are mostly about the baby. You get lots of great essentials you need for the new addition to the family. The moms don’t always get something for themselves. I bought myself a baby book and a journal, which the kids have. I wanted to come up with a list of gifts moms to be actually want for themselves! Here are my favorites!
- Photo Shoot: Boy do I wish I had done one of these. A friend of our family had one done while she was pregnant, as well as after the baby was born. It was just beautiful. I have just two photos of when I was pregnant, and neither were very flattering! I was in sweats in both!
- The Spa Treatment: Ask a pregnant mom how she would like to be pampered. She will probably tell you she would love a body or foot damaged or a nice long soak in a tub filled with wonderful scents and skin softening oils. And don’t forget a manicure or pedicure! A pregnant mom has trouble seeing her toes in that third trimester!
- Mommy Tee Shirt: I love seeing moms showing off their baby bump under a fun tee shirt! There are so many clever sayings you can have out on a tee shirt. You can buy them pre-made or have one custom made. Either way, mom will love it!
- Heartbeat Gift: There is nothing like hearing your baby’s heartbeat for the first time. I wish I had one unique item that would have let me have a lifetime of memories. With the My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear, you can make a recording of your baby’s ultrasound heartbeat! Isn’t that cool?!
- Compression Socks: These are not a glamorous gift, but boy are they helpful! When moms-to-be are carrying a baby, there is more blood flow and swelling happens. These socks will help keep the swelling down and make mom’s legs feel better!
- Memory Foam Slippers: I never knew how amazing slippers could make my feel feet until I had a pair with memory foam. I could only have imagined what they would have done for my sore pregnancy feet!
The My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear is a gift that will be treasured for years to come. You make so many new memories as you go through pregnancy that you may not be able to remember them all. I love that with this clever stuffed animal, you can keep some of those most important moments close to your heart. Each animal comes with a red “heart” recorder. You take the recorder to your ultrasound appointment. When you switch it on, it will record 20 seconds of your baby’s heartbeat! How amazing is that?
These guys are just adorable! There are so many to choose from! There are 6 Heatbeat Buddies to choose from, which retail for $29.99. We got the elephant for baby Declan’s mom Kristina. She just loved it! There are also 43 heartbeat Animals to choose from, and those sell for $39.99. They offer such creatures as a frog, a penguin, a unicorn or a giraffe. With so many to pick from, I know you will find one the mom to be will fall in love with!
This is just one of several products you can get from My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear. Each of the adorable critters comes with a recorder as well as soft fleece material so it’s always nice to cuddle. They even have a gender reveal kit that includes a pink tutu or a blue bowtie for the bear. My family decided to go for an elephant but you can get giraffes puppies, turtles, and more. They even have vintage style animals for anyone who wants to go with a vintage theme for their baby. These days the elephant is one of our most treasured possessions. And we cannot recommend it enough. One USA reader will win one Heartbeat Buddy ARV $30.