This is a sponsored post. All opinions are all mine. Are you thinking of bring a kitty home? Are you already a cat parent? Being a cat-owner means years of loving feline companionship. We have two seven year old rescue cats; Meep and Hazel. As I look at them while I write this post, my heart fills with love. I love to hear them purr as they cuddle with me. It is fun watching them playing and interacting with the rest of the family. As a seasoned pet-owner, I’ve learned you should own a few items that will help you know how keep your indoor cat healthy and happy.
Six Ways To Keep Your Cat Satisfied
- Basic Necessities: For any cat, they must be have their basic needs. Check with your vet to see what food they recommend. Our cats eat wet food in the morning and dry in the evening. They always have fresh, clean water to keep them hydrated. Make sure your kitty has a litter box they can access without help. To keep your cat from using the bathroom on the floor, make sure their litter box is always clean.
- A Place To Chill: Cat condos are a must have for any indoor cat owner. They come in a variety of sizes and can include several fun elements. This is important as cats can get bored easily. You can find them with scratching posts, a cat bed and dangle toys.
- Kitty Toys: Cats can be weird! Some cats love playing with toys, while others could not care less. My Hazel loves to play fetch. Her favorite thing to run after is a balled up fast-food wrapper! My Meep loves the round plastic toys with the bell in them. She likes to bat them around and hide them. Try out a few different items to see what peaks your cat’s interest.
- A Safe Place: We all need to feel safe. This includes your cat. Meep likes to hide under my bed. Hazel will either lay under the kitchen table or on my lap. I work on the sofa with my computer in my lap. I must stretch out my leg so Hazel can lay on it. If I don’t, she will give me the stink eye until I do. It’s OK. I love it!
- Transportation: A cat carrier is a must-have for any owner. It is the safest way to transport your feline friend. It ensures a more relaxed car ride and also, prevents kitty from running away. We found a great cat carrier on Amazon for $20. The cats love it so much, we leave it sitting on the floor with the door open. Meep and Hazel take turns sleeping in it. Silly cats!
- A Feeling Of The Outdoors: Cats have an instinctual desire to be outdoors. If you have an indoor cat, this can be tricky. Meep and Hazel always try to get outside. We must be careful not to leave the back door open or they will escape. This was as frustrating for them as it was for us. With a screen door made with pets in mind, they get the feeling of being outdoors with the safety of being inside. Want to know how keep your indoor cat healthy and happy? This is a great way!
Retractable Pet Screens
If you’re looking to keep your indoor cat satisfied, then a pet screen is perfect. The Plissé Screen company provides high-quality and unique screen solutions to ensure that your cat stays safely within your home. In my opinion, this product is a big way to know how keep your indoor cat healthy and happy. And it isn’t just for cats! It is for any fur-baby you may have.
The company is based in Austin, Texas and prides itself on its American values. They custom-design each screen before shipping them off to their customers. While the screens are 100% U.S.A-made, they boast a sleek, European style and design. They are simple, elegant and cost effective screens for your home or RV.
How Do The Plissé Retractable Screen Work?
The Screen Solutions Plissé are innovative and bring out the best in retractable screen designs. Many screens on the market are bulky and difficult to use. Plissé is best known for its elegant, sleek look. They feature heavy-duty four-sided frames and have top-to-bottom seal closures. You can rest assured that your pets can’t escape through gaping holes or slits. When it’s not in use, it disappears completely. It also helps shade your home by providing at least 35% sunlight reduction.
What’s even better is that Plissé is not only for doors. Yes, that’s right: the Plissé screening system can also be used on windows! You can safely enjoy an open window without worrying about your pets’ safety! It also helps with keeping pesky bugs and insects outdoors, even in a strong wind. The screens have a unique pleated fabric system and come with a lifetime warranty. Your Plissé Retractable Screen works in the same way as a pleated blind. As you pull the bar across the opening the pleats open, but you get the protection of a typical screen.
At no additional charge, you can choose from six signature colors for your Plissé Retractable Screen. These baked on powder coat finish colors include Bright White, French Crème, Desert Sand, Mocha Tan, Metallic Silver and Oiled Bronze. If these colors do not suit your home’s look and décor, then for only $25 a unit, you can choose a customary color! With Plissé, there is no need to compromise style and personal preference.
A single Plissé screen starts at $219 USD and a double starts at $359 USD. Prices vary depending on the width and height of your door. The screens are also easy to install. Because it uses the pleated design, there is no use for complicated springs and bearings used in other retractable screens. It only takes 5 to 10 business days to custom build your order!