This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. It seems to be baby season in my family! We have had three pregnancies or births in the last year! I love me some babies and could cuddle and love on them all day long! I am as nuts about giving gifts as I am about loving on those squishy babies! The issue is finding the perfect gift for the new parents that they won’t get from everyone else.
5 Out Of The Ordinary Baby Shower Gift Ideas
I want my gift to be memorable, you know? It seems when I have been to a baby shower, I see the same gifts, time after time. A new mom can only have so many bottles of baby wash or hooded towels! I wanted to think of gifts she may not have received. And I wanted it to be something she would use for a long time. So, I locked in on my top favorite 5 out the ordinary baby shower gift ideas!
- Monthly Growth Kit: I love to see photos of babies and how they grow so quickly. When my kids were babies, I wish I had documented their monthly progress. There are several ways to do this. You can get monthly stickers that go on the babies tummy or blocks that you arrange for each month. No matter which one you choose, it is a unique gift the new parents will love!
- Unusual Birth Announcements: When my oldest was born, my best friend did a needlepoint of her birth announcement. It is still a treasured gift. There are many ideas for gifting the perfect birth announcement. You can have it on a pillow, a baby quilt or decals for the nursery walls.
- A Personalized Ornament: I used to think ornaments were just for Christmastime. After being introduced to Personalized Ornaments For You, I found how wrong I was! How cute would it be to commemorate a baby’s birth by giving the new parents a cute ornament. They can showcase it in the nursery until their first Christmas rolls around. Then they can move it to the tree. How cute is that?!
- Baby Photography Session: When I had babies, I was not the best photographer. And trust me, my pictures show that! I would have loved to have a professional take our baby photos. You can even have a birth photographer if you are comfortable with that.
- A Portable High Chair: When you have a baby, you can’t just grab your purse and go. You have to grab all the gear for the baby as well as for you. If you travel or go camping, you can’t bring the babies high chair with you. A portable high chair is a brilliant gift for parents who are always on the go!
I have always loved to give personalized gifts. I also buy a lot of personalized gear for my kids and myself. Check out this adorable weekend bag I used in my post, Packing For A Romantic Getaway Like A Boss. Cute right?! So imagine how in love I fell with the products from Personalized Ornaments For You! They have ornaments to mark just about every occasion you can think of! They have over 6,000 ornaments to choose from! I especially love the ornament we gave to Caitlin when she graduated from high school this year!
My husband is super hard to buy for. We usually get him a golf shirt or a subscription to a sports magazine. I was so excited when I saw that Personalized Ornaments For You had ornaments for the sports fanatic in your life. He is obsessed with the Michigan Wolverines. He has several items with their insignia on it. But this ornament was so different! He broke into the biggest smile when he saw this helmet with the big Michigan “M” and his name on it! He just loves it!
Of course, Personalized Ornaments For You has a ton of Christmas ornaments to choose from. It seriously took me an hour to comb through their inventory before I decided on this adorable ornament with all of our names on it. You can find ornaments for a new home, anniversary, an engagement or wedding or even your family reunion. All of their ornaments are so well made, are affordable and the shipping is lightening quick! So, if you are looking for out the ordinary baby shower gift ideas or want to mark another special time in someone’s life, I highly suggest turning to Personalized Ornaments For You!