The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. We are buying our first house soon! We are so excited! I did not realize there was so much to do before you move in. We found many homes do not have a refrigerator. This means I get to go shopping! I did some research and found some great tips on how to choose the best fridge for your family!
- Space: The first thing you need to decide is the size of the area designated for your new fridge. When you measure, be sure you allow some space all around. This allows the air to circulate. Also be sure to take into consideration the space you need for the door(s) to open.
- Your Budget: This is the second most important thing you need to decide. before you fall for all the bells and whistles of a shiny new fridge, you need to know how much you can afford. None of that champagne taste on a beer budget!
- Finish: I love the look of stainless steel. If you have little ones in the house, this may not be a good choice for you. This little fingers sure can smudge up a stainless fridge door in no time flat!
- Freezer Location: it used to be when you bought a new fridge, the freezer was on top. Now you have more options. For me, I prefer the freezer on the bottom. You can also choose the side by side model and you get both!
- Energy: Your refrigerator is one of the bigger energy suckers in the house. Be when you consider how to choose the best fridge for your family, choose one that is energy efficient.
After researching which fridge was best for us, I decided on the LG Instaview Refirgerator available at Best Buy. Talk about the Cadillac of refrigerators! The LG’s InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerator is gorgeous! The tinted glass panel is super cool! To view and select items without opening the door, you just knock twice! It is like the fridge James Bond would have!
Another favorite feature of the LG Instaview Refirgerator is the door-in-door feature. it makes it so easy to see everything at a quick glance. With the ColdSaver™ Panel, the cold air loss is reduced and it extends the freshness of your food. This means less food waste and more money in your pocket! Speaking of saving money, this energy efficient model will save on your utility bill. This is because you spend less time choosing items with the door open!
Let me tell you. This LG Instaview Refirgerator is so good looking. I love the distinctive style and sleek design. The tinted glass panel really adds a modern feel to the fridge. And if you have little ones in the house, it is fingerprint resistant! Yay! Less cleaning for you! I appreciate the large capacity, which offers ample space. it also allows me to keep my food conveniently organized and within reach! Be sure to follow Best Buy on Facebook and Twitter. One USA reader will win one $25 best Buy Gift Card! Good Luck!
Do you love the LG Instaview Refirgerator? Which feature(s) are you most excited about?