This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine. As a family, we try to do as many things outside as possible. Even if it’s a simple backyard dinner, it’s a great way for all of us to grab some fresh air and change environments every once in a while. Aside from the occasional dinner, there are other activities that we like to do in the great outdoors: riding bikes, holding BBQ parties, spending time (and maintaining!) the backyard, etc.
There Will Be A Mess!
Of course, by being outdoors, much of our stuff can get quite dirty. As I always say: “So long it is being used and lived in, there will always be something to clean!”
In my post, How To Clean The Most Hated Chores In The House, I’ve already talked about the things I hate to clean. I thought it would only be appropriate to discuss how I tackle some of my toughest outdoor projects.
Mean Green’s Got You Covered
In case you didn’t know, Mean Green is America’s #1 heavy duty cleaner. It’s super reliable and effective – you won’t need any other product in your home if you’ve got their line of trusty cleaners. Mean Green’s Super Strength Cleaner And Degreaser is the product I use most when tackling outdoor cleaning chores. Its powerful formula can eliminate grime from most surfaces on the first use. It’s considered to be a multi-purpose cleaner, so I don’t have to constantly switch products when I go through different projects. All you have to do is spray the cleaner on your desired surface, wipe, and rinse. Yes, it’s that simple.
How I Use The Super Strength Cleaner
Mean Green’s Super Strength Cleaner And Degreaser has helped me complete a lot of outdoor cleaning chores. Here are some of the ways I have used this ultra-reliable cleaner:
- Getting The Grill Clean: We BBQ… a lot, especially during the summer season. We have set up a routine to clean the grill with the Super Strength Cleaner and Degreaser to keep our BBQ grill in tip-top shape and presentable to our guests. Because of Mean Green’s trusty product, we just swipe a couple of times with the BBQ brush and a damp cloth and our grill looks good as new.
- Kids’ Bikes And Scooters: My husband and I always encourage the kids to go outside and play. The kids make really good use of their bikes and scooters during the summer season. Just like our car tires, a little bit of Mean Green goes a long way: we apply our trusty Mean Green product to their bikes and scooters, hose them down, and the kids look like they’ve got brand new rides.
- Lawn Mower: A garden only becomes beautiful with constant maintenance. This means that the equipment we use to even maintain it will also need some upkeep. My husband is the one responsible for mowing the lawns and so he keeps our lawn mower clean with the Super Strength Cleaner. By using it, he has kept the mower in tip-top shape. Every time he washes it, it’s as if he has bought a brand new one!
- Sports Equipment: We love watching our kids play team sports. Over the years, our sports equipment have accumulated and of course, have gotten dirty because of constant use. You guessed it: I use Mean Green’s Super Strength Cleaner to tackle any run-down, sweaty, and muddy equipment. They look great now and the kids are very happy with the results.
- Car Tires: For years, we have been trying to find a solution to keep our car tires clean on a regular basis. When we go camping, for instance, our car tires get muddy and icky. With Mean Green, a little bit of the Super Strength cleaner and a quick hose down, our tires look radiant!