Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. All opinions are mine alone. #StopPainNow #CollectiveBias I was 24 the morning I couldn’t get out of bed. There was no pain, but I could not move. They said it was a back spasm caused by scoliosis. I had a “C” curvature. I had to wear a back brace for a year. It was awful! Afterwards, I had no issues. That is, until I was rear ended in a car accident more than 15 years later. I have had occasional chronic lower back pain since. But, I have learned how to live a happy and fulfilled life with chronic pain.
I must be honest. It took me more than 10 years after my car accident to get to where I am now. I have been to countless doctors, chiropractors, support groups and physical therapists. I have read books, surfed the Internet and talked to other chronic pain sufferers. I have accumulated and compiled this information. I have turned it into my playbook of how to live a happy and fulfilled life with chronic pain. I am happy to share these tips with you. I think a few may surprise you!
- Diet: When I eat crap food, I feel like crap. I am a sugar addict. Have been for years. Problem is, it has lead to my being pre-diabetic and 100 pounds overweight. That extra weight is no good for you or for your chronic lower body pain. So, moving forward. No sugars, minimal carbs, whole grains and lots of veggies and protein and water. Heal your body, heal your pain!
- Exercise: Depending on where your chronic pain is, exercise can be an excellent remedy. For my lower back pain, I need a strong core. My physical therapist gave me some great stretching and core building exercise I do twice a day. I also have strength training moves I learned from my personal trainer. Combine those with some walking and I am losing weight and healing my back.
- Meditation: This is something I recently started. I have a gratitude list I go over in the when I wake up and go to bed. I do my breathing exercises and do some reading. I enjoy the quiet. If you have kids, you know how precious that is! I am healing my mind, body, and soul!
- Massage: If you can afford a professional, I recommend it. It has done wonders for my lower back pain. When I cannot rub a few nickels together to pay a pro, I talk my husband into it. I don’t have to twist his arm too hard! Over the years, he has learned where my pressure points are. He is almost as good as the gal at the spa!
- Laughter: It is the best medicine! My family has the same dry sense of humor I have. We laugh. A lot. And often. It is hard to be in pain when you are laughing your head off! And laughing releases the endorphins in your brain that make you feel happy.
- Pain Relief: I will not lie. There are days when everything I do does not help with my pain. When that happens, I take Curamin® Stop Pain Now Extra Strength 60 count. I trust it to relieve my pain. I like that. It is one of the ways I have found how to live a happy and fulfilled life with chronic pain.
Over the years, I have taken a boat load of NSAIDs. Too many over time can have adverse effects on your body. I had to find something safer to take. It helps me take on my day. Curamin® is safe, effective and non-addictive. That gives me peace of mind and fits in perfectly with my life. It came as no surprise to learn it is the #1 selling brand and has been voted #1 for Pain Relief.
Just as it has for me, the award winning Curamin® has provided life changing benefits for hundreds of thousands of people around the world. I appreciate that it is a safe, effective, non-addictive herbal formula. It is different from over-the-counter pain medications and prescription drugs that can sometimes have negative side effects. If you want to stop pain now, say Hello Curamin®. Goodbye Pain!
I purchase my Curamin® from My local Whole Foods. I wasn’t sure where to locate it at first. When I asked the cashier, she knew exactly where it was. She said is was quite the popular product! As we were purchasing our bottle of Curamin®, a gentlemen next to us was grabbing a bottle for his wife! You can also find Curamin® online and at fine health food stores nation wide. Check out the store locator to find a retailer near you.
Do you suffer from chronic or occasional pain? I would love to hear how you live a happy and fulfilled life with your pain.