When it comes to joint pain they say 30 is the new 50, stiffness in joints is starting earlier with adults across the United States, and it is time to start focusing on better joint health to be proactive towards a long lived, pain free life. There are many causes to sore joints, some of which include not having a computer monitor at eye level when working, wearing high heels and being overweight. Joint health is just as important as heart health, yet it is commonly overlooked.
5 Ways for Better Joint Health
- Sit and Stand – break up your day by rotating between sitting and standing. Sitting or standing all day long is not good for your joint health, learn to take breaks to walk around and get those joints moving throughout your day.
- Learn Portion Control – losing weight can be beneficial to your overall health but specifically to those knees of yours. Being overweight increase the pressure placed on your knees, learning portion control will help you lose weight and release tension off your knee joints.
- Move that Computer Monitor – your computer monitor should be approximately 20-26” away from your upper body to allow for proper posture. When you sit properly, your elbow joints are placed at a right angle and tension is release from the neck, elbows and shoulder joints.
- Get Rid of High Heels – high heels may look fashionable but they could be the culprit behind your joint pain. Something as small as just a 3” heel can stress your feet seven times more than a 1” heel. Releasing pressure from your feet alleviates the stress placed on those joints so that you are not left with sore feet at the end of your day.
- Use Supplements – products like NeoCell Pomegranate from the Seed, Hyaluronic Acid Blueberry Liquid, and Collagen +C Pomegranate Liquid can be taken as a daily supplement to ease increase joint health. Taking a daily supplement will nourish your bodies nutrition needs to decrease the possibility of future joint pain.
I have to tell you, I was sceptical about using the NeoCell products. I have been struggling with lower back pain for years. I have had therapy, injections, exercise and other treatments, with nothing helping much. I have been feeling my age in my hips and my knees as well, so there’s that too. When I was emailing with Jean from NeoCell, she shared with me about her back pain and how NeoCell had a huge impact on it. I was completely open to trying anything at this point. I could not believe that after just 3 weeks of taking the NeoCell supplements, I have experienced relief from my pain, soreness and stiffness in my joints. It is incredible!
NeoCell has been in the anti-aging industry for a long time, and has worked to make sure there are a variety of gluten free, natural supplements available to make you have a more youthful glow no matter how old your date of birth says you are. NeoCell started off in Europe and Asia, then after decades of working those countries, NeoCell introduced its wide range of anti-aging supplements to America. Founded by Al Quadri, who’s heart attack and triple bypass surgery left him wanting to research and learn more about the human body, NeoCell has grown tremendously and is now the #1 collagen brand in the world and has taken the lead in the field of nutritional science. Get social with NeoCell via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter One USA reader will win $100 NeoCell gift card!