This is a sponsored post. I was compensated but all opinions are 100% mine. When the weather gets warmer, we all want to be soaking up those rays. I know that for me, a girls day out at the beach is sometimes exactly what the doctor ordered. A little bit of girl time and the right stuff make a day at the beach the perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon. There are a few must have that you just have to have to make the day perfection in my book. Here is my list of essentials for a perfect day at the beach:
- Catered Picnic Basket: They always say that good food along with good company makes for the perfect meal. What better way to spend the time you have before your day out then not preparing the meal. A catered picnic basket is always fun! The food will taste even better because you didn’t have to make it. Isn’t that always how it works?
- Hair Protectant Spray: The sun can be harsh on your locks, so be prepared for when you spend time out in the sun. A good hair protectant spray will not only save you from the rays but will also help your hair not get dried out when you take that dip in the water.
- Bathing Suit & Matching Cover-up: A bathing suit that is flattering can make you feel like a million bucks. No matter what your body type, there is a suit out there that will make you feel like a goddess. You and your girl crew will be the talk of the beach if you know how to dress your body styles correctly. Plus, most suits come with an adorable matching cover-up for those times that you need a little less sun exposure.
- Wine: No girls day at the beach would be complete without a little bit of wine, right? I know that I love to sit back and sip on a good wine along with my girlfriends, so bringing it to the beach in your Bella Vita Portovino Wine Purse is the perfect way to round out the day. With a little bit of wine, you will be giggling like you were back in high school again.
- SPF Sunscreen: Even though you have that floppy hat and that coverup, sunscreen is still super important. Skin cancer is very real and even though you want to have that beautiful tan right away, skin cancers are no fun any way you look at it. That sunscreen is vital to making sure that your beautiful skin stays that way. You should also have one that is made especially for your face. Those SPFs are normally higher than regular sunscreens for the rest of your body.
- Bright Colored Round Beach Towel: Your gal group has gotten together for a day of fun in the sun and so the gossip and stories of what has been going on in your lives is bound to happen. A rounded beach towel makes it so that everyone is included in the story telling. You used to sit in circles to have girl talk when you were younger and so no reason you can’t do it now!
- Floppy Designer Hat: For when the sun gets to be just a little too much, making sure that you have a way to cover up your face is important. There is nothing worse then feeling like your scalp is frying in the sun after spending a good amount of time out there. So make sure to bring that trusty hat along with you.
- Chic Over-sized Sunglasses: Your eyes need some protection too, so don’t forget those shades. Damage can be done without you even realizing it from too much sun exposure to your eyes. Nobody wants that and plus those over-sized shades with that floppy hat look mega cute.
- iPod & Headphones: Whether you want to listen to music while relaxing on your own or you bring a speaker setup to listen with the girls, good music is always a mood lifter. You can even load it with songs from when you ladies were growing up to listen to while you catch up. How cool would that be?
- Stack of Magazines: You remember when you used to sit in each others rooms when you were growing up looking over those teen magazines? Well now all of you can can do the exact same thing with women magazines. Share some awesome recipes with each other or read about the latest celeb gossip.
This beautiful bag comes in black, red and blue, and retails for $74.95. This Portovino Purse allows you to be able to bring your wine along with you in a secret insulated compartment. This compartment holds a 1.5 liter bladder and has 1 bladder included for your favorite wine. The flap on the outside hides the pouring spot, but when you are ready to drink it is easily accessible. It is definitely one of my favorite list of essentials for a perfect day at the beach!
It is recommended that with the Bella Vita Portovino Wine Purse that you also get an extra pack of the party pouches. Bella Vita carries a variety of products to make your party a hit! For the coldest beer on the block, be sure to grab a Bella Vita’s blue Chill It drink bottle bag. Who needs a cluncky ice chest when you can carry this chic insulated bag? And at just $6.98 each for a single or $13.98 for the six pack holder, you can afford to stock up on them! Bella Vita also carries corkscrews, wine charms, whiskey stones, gourmet food bags and more.
You and your girls will have a blast with all the music, magazines and of course the wine. Make sure that you have the other essentials on this list along with that and it will be a day at the beach to never forget. Every girl needs a day at the beach and having a great time with friends on top of it makes it that much better! Be sure to follow Bella Vita on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram. One USA reader will win one Bella Vita Portovino Wine Purse ARV $75.