This is a sponsored post and all opinions are 100% mine. Thank you to Harry’s for inspiring this post on five cool gift ideas dad will love! My kids have a great dad. I don’t only praise him because he is my partner and the father of my children. I appreciate him for being such a hands-on father. We tease him because he can be a bit of a helicopter dad. But we would not want him any other way! So, to honor all the daddy’s out there, here is my top gift picks:
5 Cool Gift Ideas Dad Will Love
- Improve His Golf Game: Like many dads, my husband loves to play golf. He often takes the kids to the driving range. He also loves to play 18 holes with his buddies from work. He is always complaining about his golf swing and his putting average. There are several products on the market that can improve both, and they are under $100.
- Tracking His Travels: My husband loves to travel. We don’t get away as often as we can. This makes our trips even more special when we do get away. Let dad keep track of his travels with a scratch off map. If he has one like mine does, how about a globe for his desk or an engraved leather luggage tag?
- Something Practical: I know this may sound boring, but hear me out. There are a lot of things you can get someone that is practical and elegant. My husband is very fastidious about his appearance. He never leaves the house unless he is showered, shaved and dressed nicely. Since we have a shower and he has a closet full of clothes, this year, I decided to get him a beautiful shaving kit from Harry’s.
- For the Geeky Dad: My husband is not what I would call a geek, but he does like tech gadgets. He is a driver by trade, so he spends long hours on the road. He doesn’t always get reception for the radio, so he misses his favorite talk radio. With a portable Bluetooth speaker, he can listen from his phone. He also carries a portable charger for his phone and an electronic tracker for his keys…just in case!
- Something Silly: Every year, we get my husband and my son-in-law a box of socks. We fill a medium size box will socks of all colors and patterns. My SIL and his office buddies have a contest to see who has the best socks each week. The winner gets a cold beer on Friday!
If you are not familiar with Harry’s, they are a company that offers the guy in your life a high quality shave. Their products and plans are developed by real men, for real men. They sell their shaving products online and pass the savings on to you. And rest assured. All their products are made with top notch materials, like high grade steel. This means you the highest performance possible from their razors. On a philanthropic note, the guys from Harry’s give 1% of their profits and up to 1% of their time. They give to organizations that set people up for personal and professional success.
So, what do YOU get from Harry’s? A lot for your money, that’s what! For instance, we got my husband the Father’s Day Shave Set and the Harry’s Travel Kit. These products sell for $30 and $25, respectively. And Harry’s has something to fit every budget. Their Truman Set, which is their most popular, sells for just $15. Heck, I have spent that much on a pack of cheap razors for Chris in the past!
You cal also get refills on their blades, gels, and balms. You can get Harry’s delivered to your door for less than $2 per blade. Are you ready to give Harry’s a try for the guy in your life? Right now, you can get a free trial (You just need to cover the $3 shipping.) This deal includes the Truman razor, razor blade, travel-sized foaming shave gel, and travel blade cover for free. How about that?! Be sure to stay connected with Harry’s and follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
What are you planning to get the guy in your life for Father’s Day? I would love to hear in the comments below!