With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I thought I would share some unique gifts for your traveling Mom. Every year it happens; Mother’s Day arrives and you are at a loss as to what to get your Mom. I know for me, I am happy with whatever the family gets me, but they stress over it! Like A LOT! I wanted to help make their gift giving easy this year with some unique gift ideas to inspire the wanderlust mom like me. With that said, these ideas are perfect for the mom who prefers staying close to home or traveling all over the world.
5 Gift Ideas For Moms Who Love To Travel
- Stone Ground Chocolate Bar: We found some amazing chocolate bars that are tone ground in our nearby Nashville, TN. They are the perfect gift of chocolate with a twist and this chocolate bar is the perfect in-flight treat.
- Sunglasses: I don’t know about you, but I am ever searching for my sunglasses. And when I do find them, I am reminded they are so old! If you want to get your traveling mamma the perfect pair of shades, look around for the perfect sunglasses that exhibit style, comfort and eye protection so that your Mom can enjoy sightseeing without glare from the sun.
- Hands-Free Bluetooth Device: When I am on the road, I want to be safe, which includes no distracted driving. If your Mom enjoys road trips as much as I do, a hands free Bluetooth device is perfect for her! It keeps her safe while being connected while she is driving on one of her trips.
- Buy Her a Trip: With the airlines getting more and more competitive, you can find some pretty affordable flights for mom’s next trip. In the same token, many travel agencies are offering affordable packages for Mom’s next adventure.
- Unique Sand Jewelry: Yes, you heard me right! Why not give mom something completely out of the box like the gift of sand jewelry from Dune Jewelry. If Mom has a favorite beach she has visited or would love to stick her toes in, the folks at Dune can place it in a piece of jewelry for men and women.
Dune Jewelry has a vast collection of sand from all over the world. Trust me…if you have been to a beach or want to visit one, Dune probably has it ready to put in your next piece of gorgeous jewelry. If they don’t have it and you saved some of the sand from your latest adventure, just send it in and they will work their magic from there! They offer so many pieces of innovative and collectible jewelry, you are going to cherish the memory forever. All of their patented designs are handmade in their studios by Sand Artists who use materials from around the globe to create a memorable gift for your Mom. I received the sterling cocktail ring with sands from Fiji, which retails for $98 from Dune Jewelry. I am 100% sure your wanderlust mom, or mom who has never traveled before, will fall in love with this ring!
Be sure to check out the new Sandbar collection for the Mom who enjoys more of a rectangular design for her jewelry. This is one of my favorite collections and with prices ranging from $64 and up, there’s a gift idea to meet every budget. Whether your traveling Mom enjoys necklaces, earrings, bracelets or rings Dune Jewelry has a wide selection at your fingertips on their website. Be sure to stay social with Dune Jewelry and Like them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter . Get inspired with Dune Jewelry’s Pinterest Boards and Instagram feed.
If you could take your mom to any place in the world where would it be?