This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine. I am one to approach my beauty routines with a minimalist perspective. I’ve always been a strong believer in “less is more.” In my opinion, the better the product, the more effective it is. That way, I wouldn’t have to layer cream after cream to get my skin prepped for the day. My skin-care ritual may not take hours to complete, but surely, there are steps that I will never skip. In my opinion, some processes just have to be taken when it comes to beauty regimens. Here’s what I do for mine:
5 Steps To The Perfect Winter Beauty Routine
- Facial Cleansing: Getting in a good cleanse is important in any facial routine. I like to do mine before going to bed. It’s just so satisfying to know that I’m getting rid of dirt and oil that my face has accumulated in the day.
- Exfoliate: I exfoliate once a month to get rid of any dead skin that’s lingering on my body. I use two separate exfoliators: one for my face and one for my body. If you get good-quality products, there’s no need to rub vigorously. A good exfoliator will gently remove any dirt or dead skin without damaging your fresh layers.
- Tone It Up: Every morning, I like to apply toner to my face. It helps get rid of extra oil and dirt and also rejuvenates my skin. Toner is an effective product that helps shrinks my pores while balancing my skin’s pH.
- Moisturize: Moisturizing is key at any age. Dry skin often leads to wrinkles, crow’s feet and even eczema. I make it a firm ritual to moisturize many times a day. At all costs, I want to prevent my skin from getting to the point of being flaky and itchy.
- Nail And Cuticle: I can’t say that I manage to get monthly manicures and pedicures. Yes, this would be the ultimate dream, but my schedule just does not allow for it. Although I lack this leisure, I always make sure to not neglect my cuticles. It’s how I keep my fingernails looking fresh without having going to the nail salon.
Believe Organics’ Facial Elixir is actually one of three steps in their 3 Steps Skincare Set. This kit has everything I need to complete my facial regimen. As I mentioned, cleansing, toning and moisturizing is what I do on the daily to maintain my skin. The cleansing caviar helps detoxify and is excellent with acne prevention. Step two, the clarifying toner, conditions your complexion. I adore the fact that I need little amounts of the products for them to be effective. They smell wonderful and have not given me any problems – and I have pretty sensitive skin. Available in 2 sizes, the 3 Steps Skincare Set starts at $39 USD. In fact, I often turn to Believe Organics’ Facial Elixir in order to keep it moisturized and smooth.
For my body, I often apply Believe Organics’ Dry Oil. It also makes for an excellent hand moisturizer. I like to apply it when I’m fresh out of the shower. It’s best to use when your skin is a little damp. It absorbs into the skin so well – I can feel how soft my body is throughout the day. It’s a highly-concentrated formula so “less is more” (my favorite!). It contains wonderful, organic ingredients like lavender and apricot seed oil. Available in 3 different formats, you can purchase it from $32 USD.
Believe Organics has a wonderful cuticle oil that helps protect and nourish your nails. Made with vegan ingredients, a little amount will take you a long way. Ever since I started using it, I noticed how my nails are less brittle. My cuticles also remain softer for longer. If you’re one for organic products that are good for both you and the environment, then Believe Organics is the way to go. It’s non-toxic, cruelty-free and completely vegan. I can attest how effective their products are. To learn more, you can follow them on social media through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. One USA reader will win a Believe Organics 3-tep Skin Care Set ARV $40.